October 1st - Fall Festival

This year in the neighborhood Hanzo and Cole were in charge of one of the crafting ideas. Not just for the kids, but the adults as well. What could possibly be at the same level as (or maybe even better) than pumpkin carving? A favorite for decades. They were at quite a loss until after weeks, Cole finally thought of something.

"Hey, Hanzo. What if we did candy apples?" Cole asked. Hanzo looked at him with a confused face. "I mean get to apples, the caramel and some outer toppings so people can make their own apples." Cole explained to his confused husband. Hanzo thought it over for a good minute or two. "That's, actually a really good idea." Hanzo said, looking at Cole with a smile on his face.

So they hashed out who would be doing what, coming down to Cole doing the art for their board and Hanzo doing the shopping. On the day of the festival they were setting up when one of the neighbors a few houses down came to question how they would do this. "Easy, keep the caramel nice and heated over a fire so it cools around the apple." Cole says.

She nods her head listening. "Well, it was a great idea on your guys' behalf. I look forward to stopping by later tonight" she said as she walked back to help set up decor and other stands. Hanzo and Cole finish setting up everything and head back inside their house to get ready. They put on their outfits for the cold night ahead and decided to head out with their lawn chairs and all the materials Hanzo bought from the store.

To say the least, they were one of the most popular stands there tonight with nearly everyone making some apples, even themselves. Hanzo adorning his with white chocolate chips while Cole went for the Oreo shavings. Once inside for the night, both deciding the just leave their stand until the morning, they cuddled up watching a random movie they found on television and enjoyed each other's company after another successful year of the neighborhood fall festival.

A/N
I don't do these much but erm... I literally forgot about this for the entirety of October. It's literally mid November. Call this Yeehanvember.