𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒
⤙𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾⤚

'You don't have a bad life, you just need to see the world with a better eye. People come, go, or maybe even stay. But the only important thing is the family. She stays in your heart forever and loves you just the way you are.' A wise old woman once told me.

The sentence sank into my heart and will remain there until the end of my life. I'm Y/n Y/l/n, And this is my story.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
                                         ⟹ ⟸
Three things in just one word. It starts with heart pounding, Eventually it continues with a heavy thought and ends with a broken heart. That's how love is, at the same time paradise, but in the end it's just terrible horror.

My friends ran to me and told me how beautiful love would be, which I only see as complete terror. My life only got better without the big love, without a huge drama in my head. The real feeling is of the sun shining on your face and the palm trees simultaneously covering up the heat. The last sounds of the car before it stops, the first steps on the overheated ground. The Coachella Valley.
                                        ⟹⟸
𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞
                                        ⟹⟸
My life would finally find real peace. I lifted my head up slightly and saw the bright shining sun smiling on my sunglasses. 'Thank you for the fun ride, ma'am.' said my driver. 'With pleasure. It was an honor and I couldn't be more grateful for your effort. Thank you for the ride.' I said, and the man's smile spread. He responded to my words of gratitude with a friendly nod as he disappeared into the car.

I greeted California with a happy sigh. No matter how much I walked, my legs didn't hurt. The joy only grew. The people gave friendly smiles, the music of nature trilled in my ears. I was so ready for California. The run went by faster than I expected and my holiday apartment was in front of me. My smile spread. The more steps I took into the house, the more I fell in love with the aura. The huge white balcony with a view over the valley, the huge living room with a wood-burning fireplace, and the pool in the back garden. It was a dream that finally came true. With a little work, I finally cleared out all my luggage. My head started to hurt slightly. I sat on the sofa for a minute to think. After a short while the idea came into my head: I would go to a quiet coffee shop nearby, with a book and maybe headphones. I sighed and put on a black cami dress. For the final touches, I curled my hair and set off with my things.
⟹⟸

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩
⟹⟸
After a twenty minute walk, I arrived at a small coffee shop. It was quite full, but very quiet. I walked in and sat in a seat in the back corner. I ordered a coffee and finally started reading. The pages contain beautiful words that I could only write down. What magic only books have, I thought to myself. The words are difficult at the same time, but also so easy to decipher. It was almost like a little puzzle. Just like my grandmother. She was the wisest woman I knew. Her words are like a poem, enigmatic. Like this book.

And then, then she died. Her words will forever remain a lesson for life. For all of us, it was a lesson.
                                         ⟹⟸
𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
                                         ⟹⟸
The more words I read out, the more the book became a puzzle. 'Even if you just lift your head up, you might see the greatest wonder that you will never see again for years to come, so enjoy the moment before it becomes a memory.' The books sentence was. As the book said, i lifted my head up.
The sun was setting, the palm trees were blowing in the light wind. Several people left the coffee shop, some ran in. This continued until I finally dropped my head. Maybe my miracles have simply left me, I thought to myself. I heard a slightly quieter voice, not too far away from me. I now continue reading the pages and decided to continue ignoring them. But it seemed like my heart was leading me in that direction. That whispering voice deep inside me that wanted something. My rapid heartbeat, the front of my head becoming so warm. Miracles come true. I heard the person's words louder now.

The voice wasn't a little deep, just like that of a small child, but at the same time very close to maturity, somehow sweet. 'It was really a lovely day with you, Aliyah.' said the person. My eyes blinked rapidly. I looked up. My eyes darted back and forth, searching for the voice. There she stood. My heart stopped, my hands warmed up, my lungs found it difficult to take in air. It was a woman, short, black hair, a light touch of chocolate brown in her hair, but so wonderful and at the same time messily twisted into a ponytail, dark brown eyes that were so sinking, a full mouth that expressed love itself.

'Are you coming with us today?' Said a young woman with slightly dyed blonde hair, taller than the other. 'Yes, I'll stay here for a while before I go back to work. I really missed you all.' said the other woman. 'Us too, world traveler.' said the blonde-haired one. After a few minutes the coffee became quiet. More people were leaving, the sun had almost completely set. In the end it was just the three of us, sitting there in complete silence. I leave my book inconspicuous, hoping not to get any looks from them. But I got the opposite. They stared at me non-stop. I looked up and decided to say something. 'I'm sorry to ask, but why are you looking over at me?' I asked with a certain respect. 'I'm sorry, I just think that she-'

The blonde was about to speak before the other one covered her mouth. 'I'm sorry for her, she didn't want to say anything. You're just all alone back there, why don't you come to us?' The dark-haired woman asked, with a slight smile on her face. My heart pounded from her smile and I needed some time to respond. 'Oh, it's understandable. I'd love to... sit with you.' I said in a slightly shaking voice. The blonde looked grimly at the other, who, however, was watching me with a smile. I sat in the middle of the two, the dark haired girl straightened herself out. 'So, what brings such an beautiful young woman here?' The blonde asked. 'Oh, i just wanted to relax a bit, i was really stressed because of my work.' I said. 'Well, i think you're kind of similar with her.' She hit the brown-haired woman lightly with her elbow. 'Yeah, Work can be really stressing, even if you love it.' The dark-haired one said calmly. 'Oh by the way, i'm Aliyah. What's your name?' The blonde asked. 'I'm Y/n. Thanks for asking. What's your name?' I said, looking at the dark-haired one. 'Jenna. Nice to meet you y/n.' She slowly nodded. 'Nice to meet you guys too. Anyway, do you live near here?' I said curiously. 'Yeah, well at least me. Next week i'm going to move out, and Jenna lives in los angeles.' Aliyah explained. 'Interesting. What brings you to los Angeles Jenna?'i asked. 'Well, since i am an actress i'm am nearer to some events and interview places.' She responded. 'You're an actress? That's amazing!' I said. 'Yeah, it really means much to me. But it can be kind of stressful sometimes, so i'll just spend time with my family.' She said.

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. 𝐁𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥...

'Yes family is the most important thing.' I said, while smiling lightly at her.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡?!!

'You're speaking the truth. People come and go, or maybe even stay. But the most important thing is the family. She stays in your heart forever and loves you just the way you are.'  She said, her eyes getting darker the more her mouth speaks out the words.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞.
𝐍𝐨. 𝐍𝐨. 𝐍𝐨.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞-

'Yes, you-you're right.' My hands shook. 'Are you alright, Y/n?' Aliyah said, after checking my hands. 'I-yes.' I said, my voice quiet.

...