Being different is difficult

I Looked out the window. It was quiet. A leaf fell from a tree and floated in the wind. "Mrs. Sumairu. Please solve this question." the teacher said. I Looked up at the board and studies it. -4. I started to zone out for a second.

"Mrs. Sumairu! The question. x3 + 5 = -7. Solve for x." he said. "Negative Four," I Said as I Looked out the window. "Wha- uh how did... never mind," he said as he continued to teach the lesson. I Already learned this because of my father. He was a scientist and he loved testing my IQ levels. He was killed a few months ago due to radioactive waves from his experiments. 'At least he's with mother now.' I thought.

It was break time. I Didn't move. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I Turned to see Asano. "Mind if I ask you something?" he asked. "Shoot," I said. "Want to eat lunch with us later?" he asked. I Was shocked but didn't show it. "Sure... I guess." I Said. He smiled at me. "Okay later yuko," he said as he waved. 

I Waved back. I Looked out the window and smiled to myself. 'I Guess? You weeb.' Time seemed to fly by so fast (due to author chan's laziness) because it was already lunch. I sat still looking out the window when I Heard chairs pulling up to my desk. I looked to see I Was right.

"It's already lunch..." I Mumbled to myself. "Yeah. all that zoning out isn't good for you." Asano said. "I know," I said. I had fun talking to Asano. The day had ended and I had to walk home. He walked me home. It went on like this for months. On Tuesday everything changed. I walked into the room and got slapped in the face. I looked to see Nala with a grin on her face. "You better stop talking to my Asano or else," she said. "I don't see you talking to him. Walking home with him." I said calmly.

She slapped me again. "This is your last warning!" she yelled. "I don't see you calling him every night," I said. She went to slap me once more but I grabbed her wrist. "When I see you doing those things with him then I'll believe you." Said. I Let go of her wrist but she slapped me. I got angry and punched her in the stomach. "That's my last warning," I Said as I Spit on her. My hair was pulled back.

"You must have forgotten, you're a nobody, an outcast," Shio said. Smirked. "You must have forgotten... I'm yuko." I said. She let go of my hair and backed away. I turned. "I Already said this was my last warning. You shouldn't have done that." I Said as I Punched her in the stomach then kneaded her in the stomach before slamming her on the wall. In came to Asano running over to me. He tackles me to the ground and pins my head down. "What happened?" he asked me. I Didn't respond.

"Answer me," he said. I stood silent. He stands up and pins my arm on my back before taking me to his father. "Nothing will change even if I am brought to E class. I'm always that silent bitch no one likes." I Mumbled to myself. "That's not true. I Like you. I Loved talking to you, so why did you do this? Hurt those people?" he asked me. I Stayed silent. "I'll talk to you tonight," he said as he pushed me into the office. "I've heard what happened. I Can't let this kind of behavior be in my class." Mr. Gakushi said. "Then go get the real suspect," I said. "She didn't hurt you," he said.

"You weren't in the classroom, were you?! No, everyone there hates me anyway, so why trust them I never done anything bad until now!" I Said as I crossed my arms. "Yes, but this is still unacceptable. That was an unnecessary force. I'm afraid I have to drop you into 3 class." he said. I Was filled with anger. "Fine!" I Said. I walked out of his office. I went to my class and sat in my seat. I Looked out of the window. "She's back." I heard. Whispers everywhere.

"Excuse me, yuko. I have to ask you to leave." a teacher said. I looked at him with a small smile. "And take away my education?" I asked. "No thank you," I Said as I Looked back out the window. "I'm a serious young lady," he said. "So am i." Said. He yanked me out of my chair. "That's no way to handle a lady," I said. "You're getting on my nerves kid," he said. I faced him with my plain expression. "Your getting on my nerve, not nerves." I corrected him. "Don't be a smartass. Leave the premises or I'll have to remove you by force," he said. "You're already using force and she didn't do anything," I Said. I snatched my hand back from his grip and grabbed my bag. "A simple please would have done," I Said as I Walked past him.

I exited the school and walked over to E class. "They couldn't be any more meaningful than A-class," I said to myself. I soon found a worn-down wooden school. I Like it so far. I Walked into the building when I heard gunfire. I jumped. "Nu~ fu fu fu, nice try karma." I Heard. I opened the door and everything stopped. I saw this redhead pointing a gun at this yellow octopus-looking thing. "Oh, sorry," I Said as I closed the door. I continued to walk through the school when I Was pulled into the classroom by a tentacle.