Let's be friends forever 1

You bet your ass I'm gonna out stupid gifs in here🤭

It was finally happening. Bakugou was finally going to go out with his friends after a whole months of procrastinating. He could argue and say that it wasn't his fault though, every time they finally set a date for the hang out, he would find out that he had another important training trip that Aizawa didn't tell them about. And while he was exited, he was also nervous and disheveled. It was a while since he had been around people outside his class. Along with seeing them for like 8 hours in school everyday, they had also moved into the dorms so he had to spend the rest of his day with their sorry asses.(he didn't really though, choosing to spend most of his day in his room or just outside)

He didn't really like any of his classmates, preferring to spend time with class 2-b. In the first year, he tried to get along with people like kirishima or kaminari, but that friendship quickly ended during the summer holidays. It's not like he meant to ghost them for the whole of summer, he was just to busy with fashion shoots and boring ass networking events. When they all joined again after the 2 months of summer, he came back to awkward awakening and not enough shits to fix their dying friendship. Apparently, something happened to Mina and Kirishima's realtionship and Bakugou "wasn't being considerate enough". Some shit about "not being there when times got tough". If they had given him the chance explain why he couldn't answer any of their calls they would know that he had everyday of his summer holiday planned out by the hour and it did not include a break for anyone, including himself.

It didn't bother bakugou too much, given that he had met Tetsutetsu in one of his moms's exclusive events, and as it turns out, they had more in common and had spent most of their hours together since then. Tetsu intoreduced him to the rest of 2-B after hearing what happened with his old "friends". It was safe to say that he now sat with them at lunch breaks.

But all that was irrelevant at the moment, because now, he was going out his his friends back form middle school. Everyone had told them that after they all went to different high s chools, they wouldn't be friends anymore but that never stopped them. In fact, they could say that they got even closer by the day. While they were not close physically at all, the had collectively agreed on a hour after school when they could FaceTime. It wasn't unusual to see Bakugou lingering in the kitchen at about 6 o'clock with headphones in on call.

Currently, he was struggling to find something to wear. About that he had with him in the dorm were over worn tanks and sweats, but it was starting to get chilly out, and if his friends where going to get here at 8pm, them it would be cold by the time they actually get to do something. After turning his wardrobe inside out looking for his single coat, he settled for a a black puffer vest and the simple hoodie+jean combo.

 After turning his wardrobe inside out looking for his single coat, he settled for a a black puffer vest and the simple hoodie+jean combo