•1•

Heyy, this is the first chapter for this whole uhh, experience¿ that this fic will be, hope y'all like it!! (This story is situated in 1998)

The night was filled with electricity as the stage lights flashed and the crowd roared with excitement.  Serj Tankian and Daron Malakian were among the thousands of fans who had flocked to the Black Sabbath concert in the city.  Both musicians had arrived separately, without knowing that fate had prepared an encounter that would change their lives forever.  As the legendary metal band filled the air with their unmistakable riffs, Serj and Daron's paths intertwined on a night they would never forget.

The first song they played was Children of the grave, the audience went crazy, a mosh pit started to form, and Serj was pulled in by the people who were moshing, meanwhile Daron was the one who started it.

For a second, Daron and Serj's looked at each other, Daron only saw his eyes but even just that, made him blush, meanwhile Serj saw his whole face (because he's taller, lol) and thought that he was really cute.

After a while, the mosh dissolved, and Serj ended up besides Daron, while the band was taking a 30 second break, Daron looked over at Serj and asked what his name was, "Serj, and you?"- Ah, my name's Daron! The younger man said, means the next song starts and they start to scream out the lyrics. After a while, the people at the concert started leaving, and so did the both men, they were discussing about the concert, and when they were at the exit, Serj asked Daron: "do you need a ride?"- uhh, sure, only if it doesn't bothers you. "Ah, I have the whole night, so I'll take you home man" Daron looked at his new friend and said ok.

Malakian is sitting next to Serj, who's driving. "So, how old are you man?" Asked the guy with beautiful curly hair- I'm 23, and you?- asked Daron "wow, you're really young, I'm 31." After a few more minutes of small talk they arrived at Daron's house.
"Hey uhh, do you have any beer? I'm really thirsty" said the tall man with curly hair -yup, come in, I'll give you some"

A bit later (it's now 2:15 am) both men were drinking some beer, Serj stood up, he was a bit tipsy and said that he was going to drive home, to what Daron replied "h-hey (he was a bit drunk too) y-you shouldn't drive rn man, you should stay here." The older dude hesitated for a second, stating that he already drove here, but finally agreed to stay at Daron's house.

Heyy this was chapter 1 of this new fic I'll be writing!! Hope y'all like it!