🌸 07

Reiko, Baji, and Chifuyu-- Man if I gotta pay a million bucks to have that much fun.

The three were literally having a blast. They were going after slot after slot meanwhile I was stuck with this... This.. Idk.

"Why aren't you drinking it?" My supposedly teacher asked me while I only grabbed the free drink the of the arcade. Who would've thought we landed on the day where the Arcade gave free drinks and bonus ten Play coins.

It's such a lucky day and yet here I am , stuck with Shin. Fuck...

"I appreciate their free drinks , however I don't like watermelon flavours."

"Is that so? " He blinked his eyes and I did noticed him looking at my drink . Suddenly he lower his head and took a sip of my drink.

!!?

"Hey-!"

"Watermelon is good though." He smiled and leaned back from my drink.

The nerve!!

And that's when I noticed..

His cup was still wrapped in plastic and so were his straw. Taking the chance. I held his cup and took it , immediately unwrapping the plastics, I punched the sharp edge of the straw to the cup and took a sip.

My eyes widened and my body slightly flinched, the sweetness and at the same time the sourness flavor of strawberry immediately invaded my taste buds.

My favorite!!

"How come you have my favourite flavor?!"

Shin merely shrugged , while wearing a smug smirk on his face. He held the watermelon flavoured cup and looked at my eyes.

"I don't know but... You see watermelon is actually my favourite flavour and I don't like strawberry that much. Wanna swit--"

"Yes! Plus I don't wanna drink on that cup! Not when you already took a sip of it."

Shin just chuckled and went to sipping the drink which I did the same.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait...

"Weren't you the one who bought the free drinks?!"

Shin flinched, a guilty face immediately displayed on his face.

By the silence as his reply, I knew he did something wrong plus on purpose.

"What the hell?! You bastard!" I clenched my fists and blushed furiously .

Not because I felt like I lost but because I thought all the free drinks were all watermelon so I already took a single sip on my cup to try if mine wasn't watermelon but then it was so I stopped and this motherfucker....Just--

TOOK A FUCKING SIP FROM THE SAME STRAW! THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!! I'LL SUE HIM!

The teacher noticed the pinkish state the girl beside him was , he did feel guilty for making her drink but he didn't knew she hated watermelon THIS much.