21.

thursday - 25/1/2024
cobham training facility

liked by cpstonesy and others chelsefc bundled uptagged: cpstonesy

chelsefc bundled up
tagged: cpstonesy

view all comments

cpstonesy 🥶🥶
PINNED!

user chandler >>>>

user up the chels!!!

user get rid of jackson

user 💙💙

user please score more goals!!

user sell gallagher

____________________________________

"HEY, BEN." Chandler approached the defender just as he was pulling on his socks.

It was a new day at training, and most of the players moved past the incident, of course.

"You alright, Chan?" He asked, giving her a half smile. She nodded and set her bag down beside him.

"Just ready for a good session," she responded. The girl quickly unzipped her bag and handed him his cardigan from the other night, the material all clean and ready to be worn.

"Thanks for letting me borrow this," she thanked him as the footballer shoved the material into his locker.

"Of course." He nodded. The girl picked up her stuff and moved to her locker, approaching Chandler.

"Hey Con," she greeted, opening her locker. She took off her jacket and shoved it into the locker, revealing her training gear.

"Good morning," he smiled.

Chandler dressed in silence, making sure all of her gear was on. As she pulled her gloves on, a hand came out in front of her, a single hair tie in the palm of Conor's hand.

She turned and looked at the football player, not able to fight the growing grin on her face. She smiled and grabbed the band, using it to pull her hair back.

"Thanks, Con." She spoke, patting him on the shoulder before heading towards the coat room.

____________________________________

THE GIRL took a deep breath as she walked towards the pitch, her cleats clicking on the pavement. Just as she reached the field, she heard the sound of boots approaching quickly, as if someone were running.

She turned and saw Noni quickly approaching, a smile on his face.

"Chandler, hey. How are you?" He asked, adjusting his hat.

"I'm fine, Noni." She spoke, "You?"

"Decent. It's a bit cold, but I'll get used to it," he shrugged. The two continued to make conversation as they walked on the pitch.