𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗

"Do you, Lily Blossom Bloom, take Atlas Corrigan as your husband to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"                                           

"I do."

I wake up with a jolt. There's a translucent lamp glowing on the bedside, giving the room a mysterious aura. Emerson is asleep in her small bed close by, swaying ever so gently. She's tucked in a soft, warm blanket, which she holds on to. And on my side...

Atlas.

He's sleeping tight, the bed sheet draped over him in a mess. His hair is all shuffled and a bit drool rolling down his cheek. He looks so peaceful and calm and happy and content. I wipe the saliva off his face and get up. My legs are still wobbly after tonight's little escapades. I use the bed to prop myself up, and head to the washroom. The room is covered in rose petals. They're scattered on the ground, above the fan, across the bed, everywhere. The bathroom door creaks slightly as I try to not make a noise. When I close the door, I look at myself. Dressed in a short top with baggy jeans and smothered makeup. Nothing like the wedding. Everyone said I looked flawless, but here I am now, on my wedding night. I hate to think of what might follow. I smile like a stupid idiot as finish up in the lavatory and climb back in, only to be met with a groggy Atlas wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close. Even now, it sends goosebumps down my body.

"Lily...Lily Corrigan." He grins and inches close to me.
"That's right." I can't stop myself from beaming madly.
"That sounds so good, doesn't it? You having my last name? I get scared that this...may be a dream. It feels so surreal even after it's all over." 
"I never imagined after everything we went through that I would end up here either."            

 "Well...let's make more of this night, then, shall we?" How he can still have the strength to continue after all that, I will never know.
"Didn't you already get enough? My thighs still hurt."

"Aww. But I wanted more." He makes that beautiful puppy face, his blue eyes piercing through my heart.                                                                                         

"It's 5 in the morning. Josh could wake up anytime."  As much as I want to right now too, I don't think my body will be able to take it anymore.           

"Well, a kiss won't hurt, will it?" He puts his lips upon mine, and starts moving against them. He wraps his arms around me and deepens his kiss with confidence and I synchronise with him. I leave my mouth open for a fraction of a second, and his tongue is already down my throat. He teases me while savouring my taste, and I long for him. He's gotten even better in bed.

A high pitched groan echoes across the room as Emmy wakes up and starts crying. I reluctantly move away from him and inwardly groan. But my daughter needs me right now. But before I can even get up, he swiftly slides across the room and starts hoisting her up. She stops screaming and looks at him with curiosity and eagerness. Then, she just snuggles into him as he brings her over to our bed and she cuddles up to him again as he puts her next to me.

"She already likes you." I say, as she snuggles up with me, instead.  

"Does she, now?" he speaks when he tickles her as she kicks him in the face. 

   He plays around with her for a few more seconds before getting up.  She's too groggy to even open her eyes properly.

"I need to make breakfast and stuff. And I also have an early meeting so I'll be gone early. I can drop you off to the shop." 
"I'd like that. Getting dropped off by you on our last day at work. I can't wait for our honeymoon." We both decided to sort out matters at our workplace today before packing up and heading on a tour across  Europe. Oh, God.     

 "Neither can I. Kissing you while eating croissants in front of the Eiffel Tower? Now that's a first."

 As Atlas walks by me, I can't help but think, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Oh, Lily Corrigan. What have you gotten yourself into?

A/N: Everyone, I wanted you to know that I accidentally made Emmy the same 2-year old girl but I have edited it so in reality she is 4-5 years old. She can speak a bit too and you'll see that in the later chapters.