Chapter 1

I just wanted to say that this was before Nick's and Charlie's relationship.
Introduction / Past
    Hi, my name in Alicia Spring and I am Charlie's Spring's cousin. I moved to Manchester last summer because my parents had to movie to London for their job. I pretty much hate crowded places so London wasn't a good living environment for me. Thankfully my aunt and uncle were OK with me moving in.
    The last time I saw Charlie was years ago. We used to be best friends. I remember, we always played Mario Kart after dinner and we always tried to convince our parents to have sleep overs. I love horror movies and he always wanted action, at the end we always watched marvel or DC or something like that.
     With my aunt and uncle our relationship is kinda.... complicated I don't hate them but they aren't my favorites. I can't have a peaceful conversation with them. Our personalities and beliefs don't match at all. I don't really care about it much though.
    Tori was my protector. She always told my bullies at school to just fuck off. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even consider to come back.
    Life back then, when me and my parents lived in Manchester, was peaceful. I hope it will be that way again.

3 months later
   Shit shit shit, I am gonna be late for school. I jumped out of bed and brushed my teeth. Even though I wasn't fully awake yet I managed to put on my uniform and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a granola bar and walked to the frond door.
   "Where are you going?", Charlie said while laughing."You know it is Saturday, right?". Wait what, why did I put an alarm on then. Suddenly the bell rang, I was shocked so I stayed in place. Charlie walked around me and opened the door. "Hi Darcy". Ooh, I have guitar rehearsal, I am not completely burnt out yet. "We have music rehearsals, don't we? " I said relived. "Yes and if you don't move your ass we are going to be super late, come on! " she said while moving a hand in front of my face. " Yeah yeah, OK, let's go. Bye Charlie !!"

Walking to school with Darcy
"Why was Charlie laughing so hysterically?", Darcy asked me while giggling. "Ooh, I was running around the house, because I thought we were late for school. Anyways are you coming to the sleepover?". Darcy said yes we were talking about tonight. "Great, have fun tonight." I said happily. "You're not gonna be there ? No don't let me with the crazies!!" I giggled. I think you can survive with them.

"Where are you going to be tonight if not with us little lady ?" Darcy said with a mocking voice. "Ohh I am going with to be with my secret lover, who else?" I said trying to hold back my laughter. "WHAT?"  Darcy screamed " I have three questions" she said calmly. I gave her the 'go on' look. "Who? Where? And lastly Who?" God she was pale. " Why are you freaking out?" I asked genuinely curious. "Because Nick Nelson is head over HEELS for your fucking ass!" She whisper-yelled. "I don't think so bestie" she  rolled her eyes at me, clearly annoyed by my answer,
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that there aren't going to be any daily updates m sorry for the short chapter and thanks for reading this <3