chapter 1

JC POV
"and I will see you...next Saturday!"
I heard Kian through the room next door. He and I have been best friends since the start of our YouTube careers. I was on tumblr looking through my feed of fan art and funny edits when Kian called for me.
"JC!"
I groaned and got up to walk into his room next door, wondering what he needed. I wasn't wearing a shirt at the moment, just wearing shorts.

KIAN POV
"JC!"
I called. I couldn't figure out how to get my footage on my computer since I got a new camera. I heard a groan through the wall and chuckled. The door creaked open and I was mesmerized. Jc was only wearing shorts. His tan body was so hot...so strong...
"Kian?" Jc interrupted my thoughts.
"What? Hey erm" I could feel myself getting red hot.
"What did you need?" he asked me with a confused look on his face.
"Oh right. Since I have a new camera I need help with uploading the files onto my computer." I assured him.
"Oh I can help you with that!" Jc said smiling. I went to grab the camera and when I handed it to him, last second I dropped it.
"Oh, sorry..." God dammit Kian pull yourself together! I picked the camera back up and let him take it. He was smiling and leaned over to open my laptop.
"Okay, so first you take the SD card out and put it in here..."
I zoned off staring at his concentrated face.
"Then you open this file..."
His chubby adorable face doesn't go with his sexy strong body...
"then you have to extract the file with this."
I mean, I want to go up to Jc's parents and congratulate them on such a piece of work...
"...and that's it! you just then put it into the editor." he said proudly.
"Uh thanks Jc, love ya" I said. We usually say we love each other in a friendly way. Truth is, I enjoy thinking of it in a more different way.
"No problem, love you tooooo!" Jc grinned, closing my door. I ended up watching a tutorial on how to upload the video onto my laptop because a little something distracted me...
JC POV
It was quarter past 6 and Ricky had invited Kian and I out. I threw a beanie on because I was having a bad hair day, and Kian and I got in my car. As soon as I closed the car door and turned the key, Kian turned up the radio a bit and started lip singing to some Ed Sheeren song. I smiled when I saw his lips moving and backed out of the driveway. We were driving to the mall to meet up with Ricky. Within a few minutes we were there. I called Ricky to let him know and walked in through the entrance. Kian trailed behind me and I walked to the food court. Ricky had already gotten his food so Kian and I both went to Panda Express and got orange chicken, egg rolls, and rice. We sat around a table and ate, talking about our days. Ricky had gone out to a few meetings for a new song and Kian and I had a lazy day.
KIAN POV
I stared at Jc as he told Ricky about our day while eating rice. He glanced at me and I quickly looked away acting interested in a sign nearby. After we finished eating, we decided to walk around and maybe buy some stuff. Jc and I trailed behind Ricky as we walked around Journey's. He eventually bought shoes and we left to go to the ice cream parlor. I got a sundae, Jc hot cookies and cream, and Ricky got Chocolate. We sat down around a table and were glued to our phones, texting or checking Twitter. We finished our ice cream and headed home after a short goodbye to Ricky.
----------------------------
yay hope you enjoyed chapter one! idk when I'll update again but I'll try to soon <3 I also have writers block so please someone comment ideas for the next chapter!