𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

why y'all not commenting like y'all used to? 🥲

"he gone find his way back to me, ion know why he actin' like that." jayda rolled her eyes making me smack my teeth.

"please don't start that delusional shit bra." i told her. "im not being delusional." she laughed.

"so what you call it then boo?" imani asked. "knowin my man gone come back to me." she smiled.

i shook my head. "ion know what type of spell that boy don't put on you but that shit need to wear off." i melodi spoke.

"like for real. i think we need to get you some help." i laughed.

"what is it gone take for you to get off him?" i asked.

"a nigga that treat me right." she said. "we gone find you a nigga so you can stop tammat him." melodi told her.

hearing my phone ding i looked down.

santana i wanna see you ma

me i'm with people rn

santana ionc chantelle let me pull up on you

me in like a hour or two, okay?

santana aight bra

i laughed and turned my phone off. "what you laughing for ho?" melodi asked making me look at her.

"nothin," i shook my head. "oh and you ain't never tell us who you was with the other day." melodi said.

"oh, bandman." i told them. "why you calling him bandman? i know you know his real name by now." imani asked.

"cause he prolly don't want people to know his shit." i shrugged. "i call him by his real name when we're together though." i continued.

"fasho." she nodded.

"so y'all got something serious going on?" jayda asked to which i shrugged.

"im just going with the flow for real." i said. "best thing to do and match energy."

"but you didn't do that with sleezy.." imani trailed off making me laugh a little.

"y'all always tammat how i acted when i was with him but if y'all was with a manipulator then y'all would understand," she shrugged.

"and you was just stupid enough to stay with him." melodi said making her smack her teeth.

"y'all got it."

"i mean.. you was. you was ready to go to war with any bitch bout him, it ain't even matter." i laughed.

"keep talkin and bandman gone have you the same way." she pointed at me.