Chapter 1: Nightmares

"Now that our children are safe in London, we can now launch the perfect alliance..." Billionaire Gabriel Agreste begins.
          "One day they'll understand that we did this all for their own well-being. Take care of the poison while I prepare the antidote." Ms. Tsugri states.
          Gabriel Agreste transforms into the hated monarch, akumitizing himself into Night-Tormentor, choosing the power to fly and multi-plicate around the world, formally where he stood, an alliance ring displaying a hologram security image on the white padded floor, where his own son is already sick of suffering away from his love, Marrinette. With the image beside him, Kagami.
           Adrein Agrest POV
Marrinette....sweet Marrinette, her beautiful image pierced his mind, similar to the Watercolor painting Kagami had created not so long ago. He'd do anything to see her again. A vision, unknowingly to him from NightTormentor, began to haunt him. Himself as chat Blanc holding a girl with two pigtails with a fate related to a cataclysm. Is that Ladybug? His best partner? Or is that Marrinette? The girl he would do anything to just get a hug from her once more. How come he couldn't tell? Why did they seem so similar now? ...it can't be...but it was.. All of Paris would follow behind him destructed too. "Plagg, Help me!" He screamed in the awoken world
            "Yuh'know," Plagg began, taking his last savored slice of Camembert. "I keep on tellin you that going on with your fathers ideas aren't such good ones. I mean, you can't be Chat Noir and you can't see your girlfriend. It's like ditching the sweetest piece of cheese for some rotten one covered in mold." He squinted his green eyes to Adreins, who had been laying on the  padded floor, turning his head into the ground, vertical to his face.

He began to sob

             Plagg thought he had made a mistake with his comment. Flying to his holder and friends side seemed like his only option to comfort. patting him on the arm. "Please forgive me Adrein! I didn't mean too upset you! I know it was too harsh! I'm sorry!" He rapidly stated. Adrein turned over, his eyes overflowing with tears. Adrein knew Plagg never really got the hang of social cues, he was a Kwami after all.
            "It's alright Plagg. I'm sorry you have to see me like this." Adrein put a bent knuckle to Plaggs cheek, Plagg had also been.....was that crying? "I don't think I've ever seen you cry? I didn't even think Kwami could do that?"
              "Me? Crying? Pfft! Of course not! It's just, whenever I get sad, water starts coming out of my eyes!" Plagg defended himself. "But the same outta go for you, I haven't really seen you this sad either...Listen here kid, we gotta find a way out of here..do we really just sit here and let your father decide what to do once more? No! This time your the one who calls the shots!" He boasted.
             "Shots?" Adrein repeated. "Yeah, hah!" He wiped his tears away quickly "I am calling the shots! And I know what we are gonna do! We-!" The nightmare haunted him again.
             "Fight it Adrein! Tell me what we will do!" Plagg spoke to Adrein in a determined manner.
             "We are going to Paris, LadyBug needs me.....Marrinette needs me..."
             Plagg seemed to focused on the matter at hang rather than to try and deny what Adrein had said

Plagg, Claws out!