Only YOU and YOU

The two men awkwardly hugged each other just for you, because they wanted to show that everything is fine between them even though in their minds they have already murdered each other . Mark pulled back from the hug and stared at Jungkook with cold eyes , which Jungkook being friend of him since 3 years in college already understood that it meant pure hatred towards him .

But did he cared , NO . Because he had removed many people from you life even if they were close to him also , so mark's hate doesn't bother him because at last you are enough for him  .

Mark why don't you come with us to home , it's been so long and I really wanna tell you so many things you said hugging mark's arm . Mark looked at you and smiled at your words but then he looked bach at Jungkook because of course the psycho man was already staring back at him with burning eyes , daring him to say YES.

Jungkook was on the edge of holding you and dragging you back home , HOW CAN YOU! thought he , this was THIER DATE and you have no right to insert somebody else . How quickly can  you forget that you both had other plans . He gets so less time to spend with you and now when he has got it you are freely spending it on someone who once wanted to take you away from him .

When you saw mark staring at Jungkook , you understood that he wanted to ask from him first . We can have him at our home right Jungkook ? And it's been years since you  also had any conversation with him , so we can get back home you asked from him , Jungkook looked at you with annoyed eyes trying to tell you somehow that he doesn't want this, but seeing you look so happy , he nodded agreeing to allow mark . Since mark would be very soon sent back from where he came very  . He had enough with people interfering here and there in their love .

Only if he knew , allowing mark to home today will gonna lead him to hurt you also .

_________________________________________________

It's been a while since you and mark are engrossed in your Lovely talks , laughing and smiling at your old sweet memories that you both had together

It's been a while since you and mark are engrossed in your Lovely talks , laughing and smiling at your old sweet memories that you both had together . Mark was whole the time just nodding, smiling  and staring at you , oh ...how much he had loved you secretly in college , and now seeing you after so long he only wants to hold you close and never let you go .

You are so so precious to him . But man is ready to let you go because your happiness lies in Jungkook , only if he could reveal the truth about your lover and his ex friend , he don't want you to live in hell after your marriage with him. He knows after getting married Jungkook will control you more in every way possible because then he will have all rights on you and that control will be in the form of preventing you from meeting anyone who can take you away from him . He was amazed at how Jungkook agreed at your words today at that place , but he know it's only for a period of time after which  he will never let you get close to any other men ,  then getting  them to house is far away .

Drinks would not suffice so I should bring some snacks for you , you would be hungry you said getting up from the sofa you both were sitting on . Mark was about about to stop you but then he heard a lady's voice . Oh my ,mark is that you , it's been a long time since I saw you son Mrs.Jeon said coming through the entrance after the meeting with some businesswoman .