24 - Mom it's not like that

Happy new year bunnies , may this year will , more joyful and amazing for you all💟

They both left for the party..

The party was organised in a beautiful 5 star hotel ...and everyone was their with their couple .

...hey bro

Aryan- hiie Jay.

Jay- how are you doing bro .

Aryan- Just office stuffs and what about you.

Jay- just joined the company and seriously bro it's hell hectic.

Aryan- it's only the starting.

Jay- btw you didn't introduced her...your girlfriend.

Aryan- no no she is my date for tonight...her name is avíka ( yes she is my girlfriend I want to shout it but can't ).

Jay- I must say she is so beautiful.

Avi- thank you.

Jay- btw meet my girlfriend shanaya .

Avi- hey.

Shanaya- hie.

( The party went well with everyone talking, giggling, pulling each other legs and with a beautiful performance of couples and some delicious foods).

After few days

Gayatri - I'm going to retire soon ...Arya you have to take responsibilities so i want you to look after the upcoming project...if you want you can hire a secretary so that it will be helpful for you.

Aryan- why mom avi is there na.

Gayatri - so you are ok with hiring her as your secretary.

Aryan- more than ok.

Gayatri- huh.

Aryan- I mean she is an old employee and she knows everything about this company...so it will be easy for her to help me.

Gayatri- yeh sounds good...so why don't you both work together on the upcoming project..so that you both get comfortable around each other ...and you will be able to understand each other's working style easily.

Aryan- yeh mom it's a great idea.

Gayatri - cool then I will explain her everything.

Aryan- yayyy( internally).

Two days later

(Aryan and avi both were working together in the office cabin on the upcoming project.)

Avi- Mr khurana I think you should look over this details once.

Aryan- yeh give it to me..

(He was reading the files when something mischievous popped in his mind.)

Aryan- miss thakur I can't able to understand this point can you explain it me.

Avi- sure sir .

( Everyone must be thinking about their talking style ...they are just following PROFESSIONALISM)

( Avi was standing close to him and started explaining the points to him when suddenly he pulled her in his lap).

Avi- Ryan what are you doing.

Aryan- nothing ...I was just thinking that my girlfriend must got tired while standing so why don't I give her a seat .

Avi- and what will happen if someone will come and see us like this .

Aryan- so what your boyfriend is not afraid of anyone.

Avi- mam( she said in a little shocked voice looking towards the door of the cabin).