𝟒𝟕 || 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲

" 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍"

🖤

ALLYN POV:

By the time Maddox came back, it was around 5 in the morning. I was lying in bed, my naked body wrapped in his sheets for hours now.

I tried to sleep but failed. I just couldn't. My mind won't let me. It's like I have these awful voices inside my head, laughing and talking to me.

Considering how messed up my life is right now, I should be worried about the consequences coming our way after Maddox decided it was a good idea to take me away from my father.

In the little time I spent with Mikael in the last few months, I got to know him as much as I was allowed to. Mikael is not a good man, nor is he merciful, and if he gets his hands on Maddox, he will definitely show him no mercy.

And while right now Mikael is out there somewhere, going crazy, looking for me - I'm lying naked in his enemy's bed, thinking about some freaking girls, lusting after my boyfriend and how much I would like to wipe their fucking smile off their faces.

I wish I hadn't heard a word because that's all I think about all freaking night. Their words repeat in my mind over and over again.

Even now, as I watched Maddox loosen the tie from his neck, his tattooed hands working expertly at what he was doing, all I could imagine was how these girls wanted those hands on them.

His face was tired and straight, his hair messy, covering his beautiful dark face. I pressed the sheets even tighter to my naked body, pure jealousy consuming me. I don't like that. I've never felt like this before, because I never had anything I was afraid of losing, until now.

"Is everything alright?" his voice snaps me back to reality, drawing my attention back to him just as he begins to unbutton his shirt without taking his eyes off of me "You look distracted"

"It's nothing" I tried to fake a smile, breaking the silence in the room with my voice. "You are late"

"It was inevitable, trust me if it was up to me I'd be locked in this room with you, all day, every day" he smiled lazily making my stomach tighten. These girls must be feeling the same way when they see Maddox. My Maddox.

"Okay" I mumbled quietly, relaxing on the bed, but these thoughts haunted me even more now that he was standing in front of me with an unbuttoned shirt, his defined body on display, looking like a walking sin.

''What's wrong, Allyn?'' his voice was worried as he crawled into bed, his body covering mine, leaning on his arms right next to my head. The only thing separating my naked body from him are the sheets. The unbuttoned shirt gave me an even better view from up close, my pussy responded immediately.

"Nothing " I lied again, my eyes never leaving his. He didn't believe me even for a second.

''Either you tell me yourself or I'll get it out from you. The choice is yours.''

I wanted to tell him, but the words were stuck in my throat, suffocating me. It sounds ridiculous, even crazy. I don't want to sound crazy, but that's exactly how Maddox makes me feel.