safeworded out.

Hobie and Miles had a safeword.

Dry It wasn't for sex, as Hobie was uncomfortable with doing stuff like that.

It was for when they vented  too each other.

When it became too much for the other person to talk about, they'd say the safe word and wouldn't have to talk about it anymore.

Miles and Hobie have both used this safeword, and it's very affective.

Third Person POV

Miles was sitting in his chair,  face in his hands, trying to resist the urge to bawl his eyes out then and there.

He had so much stuff to do this week, unsure if he could get any of it done before it was due.

He also remember he had another patrol, assigned  by Miguel.

He felt tears press the corners of his eyes, not hearing the  portal open behind him.

"Luv?" Hobie said, walking towards the boy.

"Y-yeah?" He was still on the verge of tears, staring at his packets of homework.

"Are you alright? You look upset.."

Hobie bent down turning the chair towards him, seeing Miles eyes full of  salty tears.

A tear started to stream down his face.

"Awh, luv,"

Hobie pulled Miles into his lap, hugging him gently.

"Wanna talk abt it?"

Miles only nodded softly into Hobies chest.

Just like they always do, they would get  on whoever's  bed, sitting in each others lap, or laying down, and played with each others hair.

Miles didn't like to vent face to face, so he always sat in Hobies  lap away from his face.

Sometimes they would vent for hours.

Neither of them minded. They loved listening to eachother talk about pretty much anything.

Their voices calmed eachother.

They had roughly been talking for 2 hours.

Miles had went into more deep, sensitive topics.

He tried not too cry too hard, but holding it in wasn't working.

"H-Hobie.." Miles said softly, before letting it all out.

"It's alright luv, we're done.." Hobie said, softly pulling Miles into his chest.

"You did so good..it was longer than last time.."

Hobie kissed Miles cupids bow, letting him rest into him.

FLUFFY ANSGT WO WHISJSNSBDBM

Didnt  kno how to end it so 😍✋😍✋😍