and the debate...

⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟

⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟

( sunday  —  third person )

—— [NAME] ENTERED HER FATHER'S

room, closing the door as she flopped onto his bed. Yesterday she didn't give Shoto a gift, she only had 4 gifts left before she finally had to confess. She wasn't ready; if he even finds out it's her on Friday. She already asked Midnight and All Might to chaperone, everything was set!

[Name] planned on passing out invitations today. Speaking of which, she needed to choose her next gift for Shoto! She started to see a pattern in her gift giving, she gave small gifts first. It was time to break out the big ones!

"So what are you giving him tomorrow?" Shouta Aizawa asked typing up his lesson plan for tomorrow on his computer.

"An ice tray;" She showed him the pink hello kitty shaped ice mold. "It's flexible and cute!"

"Cool."

"I wish it came in red." [Name] got one of her gift bags, decorating it with the sparkly paper.

" [Name] got one of her gift bags, decorating it with the sparkly paper

It was now 1:19 PM. They split off to send the invitations. [Name] took 1A, while Shouta and Mic took the outside students. Aizawa being in charge of remembering which students she wanted, while Yamada's job was to stick the invitations to their doors.

[Name] honestly could've just handed them their invitations but she didn't feel like social interactions right now. She started at 1:10 PM, finishing faster than she expected only having 3 more rooms to go. Walking to Sato's room she pressed an invitation against to his door, peeling off tape hanging it on his door. Coming out of his room for lunch, Shoto opened his door. Closing it behind him he turned to see [Name].

"Hey [Name]." He greeted walking up to her. "What are you doing?" Turning around recognizing the familiar voice she waved.

"Hi Shoto! I'm just passing out invites for my sleepover party. Since you're leaving I'll just stick yours on your door too so you won't have to carry it with you."