10| 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸

I snuggled more into the hard pillow even though it was hard , it was comforting me

But suddenly I felt hot breathes near my neck .

I opened my eyelids, only to see me in my husband's arms.
Heat rushed to my cheeks. I was hugging his torso and he had wrapped his arms around me.
Our legs were interhwined and we were in the same blanket. There was no space between us.
The pillows were shattered on the ground and I was on his side of bed.

I moved my gaze towards his face , no doubt that shiv ji has taken extra time to create this men. Unknowingly my hands went towards his face .
I caressed his face while moving his hairs which was falling on his face. He was smiling in his sleep and he was looking so damm good.

Yesterday the way he consoled me has surely flutterd my heart.

"Aap sachme acche hain , hume bas 2 din huye hain aapke saath rehkar lekin inn 2 din mein hum itna tho jante hain ki aap acche insaan hain. Humara bohat mann tha ki hum aapse puchein ki aapka case kaisa gaya? fir hume pata nahi tha ki hum kaise puchein though you looked cute in your black robe , and thanks for yesterday too, lekin kya aapne sachme woh cigerette fik diye?? humare kehne se? aisa nahi hai ki hume aap par vishwas nahi hai lekin hum aapka liye important nahi hain jho aap humare liye yeh kardein."
I said him while chuckling lightly because I can't say him this when he is awake.

My lips on their own made their ways towards his forehead. I gently pressed my lips on his forehead and removed it after 2 seconds. I was shocked at my own action.

I removed myself from his hold because he can wake up and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

I went to the closet and picked up the saree which maa has given me to wear today as today is Raksha Bandhan. I even called bhaisa but he didn't picked up my call. May be he is upset from me because no one said him about my marriage.

I took a hot shower and changed into my white mirror embroidery saree. I glanced at the clock it was 8 am now. I made my ways outside the closet while drying my hairs.

Suddenly I collided with a hard wall but there was no wall here still morning. The towel fell from my hand . I was ready to kiss the ground. I shutted my eyes tighty preparing myself to endure the pain but instead i didn't fall. Two strong arms protected me from kissing the ground.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see my husband looking at me with a smile across his lips.

His hands were wrapped around my bare waist. I clutched his shirt in my fist. Suddenly i felt lack of air . My heart was thumping loudly and to add on his gaze on me was not helping me to calm down.

"Sambhal kar biwi , you could have hurted yourself." He whispered huskily near my ears.

This situation , our proximity , his gaze on me and now him calling me biwi. Hayeee shiv ji yeh mere andar ho kya raha hai ,why is my body reacting so intensily when he touches me?