Smut

Spencer felt as if his knees were about to give out, even if he was laying on the bed already.

Well, he sort of was. His legs were actually spread out as wide as possible, his ankles tied to the bedposts. It was the fact his knees kept buckling though, able to do so with both his arms tied behind his back. He had prepared himself and gotten out of the shower only to be tied up after, with lube generously applied to his ass by his boyfriend after the tying.

What Tommy had done after that was slowly ease his young, tight hole open wider with his fingers... All so he could slip a relatively thin, yet long sex toy inside of him. The toy was just a yellow rounded tube that vibrated, pushing him in the right places. It was a barely passable excuse for the real thing though, yet enough to make his body buck and his knees shake.

Even with his glasses off and a blindfold over his face, he could feel his own cock resting against his stomach. He already came once, and he knew Tommy would fund some way to punish him for it. Could it even be his fault, considering he hadn't even been touching himself?

He was waiting and anticipating, moaning and yearning. Tommy was on purpose taking an agonizing time in the shower by himself. He already had waited long enough for this night alone, he couldn't wait much longer.

Spencer licked his lips, craning his head around as if he forgot he couldn't look around the room. The lack of sight blessed his ears a bit though, because he could hear the squeaky handle in the shower being turned off before he heard the water stop.

The Adonis like figure would be stepping out of the shower, water running down his hair and caressing his skin. Spencer bit the bottom of his lip, a bit hard, to try and get himself a bit calmed down. The moment that Tommy entered the room and touched him in the slightest, he knew he would be hard again.

Tommy just tried to dry himself as quick as he could. He was ready and anxious to see the slender shorter man right where he had left him, ready to submit to him. It was his chance again to use him as a fucktoy, something he would relish and enjoy.

On the bed, Spencer knew Tommy was creeping up to him. He was still a little damp, a towel now around his waist. He noted the cum splattered bare stomach and he grinned wistfully. He wanted Spencer to look even more like a spent slut in his bed, just completely fucked into bliss.

"Was it fun without me?"

Spencer ran his tongue against his dry lips, shaking his head no.

"Really?" Tommy rested a hand on the lithe waist. "You look like you did."

"My hands are tied."

Spencer muttered softly, the tome a bit needy. The fact it was true was a bit comical, yet neither laughed. He shifted around on the bed instead, his torso contorting and twisting around.

Tommy climbed on top of the bed, leaning over to give Spencer a small kiss. They were both over any kissing for now, but at times Tommy liked to keep the starting pace agonizing and slow.

It didn't sit well with Spencer, who readily began speaking.

"I need you to fuck me."

Not he wanted it, that he needed to feel Tommy in him. The small vibrating toy wasn't doing it for him anymore, only thinking what would go on still made his dick twitch.

"But you got so excited without me. I'm going to need a little fun too."

"You can have all the fun you want."

Spencer responded, wanting his body to be used for pleasure. Tommy untied one of his legs, and Spencer stretched it out. He couldn't see as Tommy worked, but he felt the toy being slid out of him while still vibrating.