and the sleepover cause it's all over...

⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟

( friday — third  person )

—— ITS FRIDAY!

Everyone's favorite day of the week. While [Name] was in school, her mom and aunt were still setting up some things to bring later. The party was planned to start at six, although she didn't expect people to get there til six thirty. Having a head start on setting up yesterday, they didn't start preparing the food until now so it'd be fresh. Mrs. Aizawa made a small pan of meatball since they'd also have pizza and wings.

At her house, [Name]'s aunt created chocolate covered strawberries as it's just something she does. She used white chocolate to draw little hello kitty faces and bows because why not?

Although, that's all in the past. It's 5:00 PM and the group was back to setting up. [Name] had already got herself situated, taking her after school shower and putting on her pjs so she wouldn't have to change later.

She was helping her aunt set things up onto the desert table while her parents were setting up the food. Adding some finishing touches and party favors they stepped back to admire their work, it was all done! Grabbing a fork [Name]'s aunt grabbed a meatball.

"Hey those are for our guests!" [Name] shooed her away from the food.

"I haven't ate all day, I help setup so I can get some." She moved her hand out the way as she ate it.

"Fineee, I suppose that's fair."

It was 6:42 PM

It was 6:42 PM. A lot of the guests were here and getting comfortable, they had been playing some games, sharing snacks, telling stories and enjoying their time away from their studies. Everyone was chill and happy just as planned.

[Name] was over at the food table near the entrance grabbing something to eat as Shoto arrived. Sitting his items in his cart, taking off his shoes he walked over to her.

"Hi [Name], sorry I'm late I had to make sure I had everything." He waved.

"Oh Shoto, glad you made it! No worries, I expected everything to arrive around this time anyway." [Name] hugged him, "Cute jammies, we match." She posed with a smile.

"Come on I'll show you where everyone is." Taking his arm she pulled him around the corner.

"This is where everyone will hangout, and everybody will sleep in the back. Boys downstairs and girls upstairs!" She explained. "You can get yourself situated, if you're hungry you can just wash up and grab you something off the table."