Shes surprise you

You and Taylor have bees dating for a while and you started to really fall for her one day she called you and it's the first time you saw her face well not really she was dressed really covered  with a mask on and sunglasses so you couldn't really see her you said " Taylor why are you dressed like a celebrity hiding from the paparazzi " she giggled you said " what are laughing at your dressed like Taylor swift " " yes honey " she said you didn't know what she meant you asked " what?" " never mind s-sorry " she replied her voice sounded a bit scared " no,no you answered when I said Taylor swift,why did you do that?" You asked " ok ok so I didn't tell you because I thought that if I do you'll like because I'm famous and-" you stop her "YOUR TAYLOR SWIFT?!?!" You said she laughed and said " yes yes I am " " umm not to stress you or anything but I'm about to faint " ( we'll she did stressed) " WHAT why would you?!" She asked you answered " well I just found out that I'm dating my celebrity crush " you said she laughed " am I your celebrity crush??" Taylor asked " DUH,how could I not have a crush on you?!" " well.." Taylor said you stoped her " don't you dare " you said and she giggled " well I called you to a reason " Taylor said " why did you call me for?" You asked " I need to talk to your mother " she said " what why? You asked " I just need to can you pass me to her??" Taylor said "
Well if you insist just don't mention anything embarrassing " you asked  " okay okay " she said and passed the phone to your mom Taylor said" hey is that y/n's mom? " your mom replied " yes darling you must be y/n's girlfriend she talks about you all the time " Taylor giggles as she said " yea that's me I wanted to talk to you about something I just need to make sure y/n is not with you and she can't possibly hear us talk " your mom answered " no she can't hear us so what can I do for you darling?" Taylor said " I just leaned in y/c( your country) and I would like to come and visit you fairly a week or more but it's a surprise for y/n so I need some direction from you " " oh that's wonderful honey I'll give you our address and tell me when you get in the city " " ok thank you " " no problem dear this is the address xxx-xx-xxxx and my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx, see you soon " " thank you ,see you soon"

~~time pass ~~

You and your mom is sitting in the living room when she gets a call grime Taylor she immediately picks up and goes to another room so you can't hear her " hey it's Taylor right?" Your mom said " yes yes it is I just got in the city I'll be at your place in 5 min can you tell y/n to wait in her room and close her eyes or you could put a blind full in I don't know I just need her to know there's a surprise " " yes dear I'll put a blindfold on her she'll be sitting in her room " " thank you so much " " no problem " your mom said ad she walked up to you again and said " y/n honey I have a surprise for you I need you to put a blindfold on and sit in your room the surprise will be here soon" " whattt yay I love surprises " you got up from the sofa and went to your room putting the blindfold on waiting on your bad

Taylor's pov:
She got in the house as she saw your mom and ran towards her with open arms " hey miss y/l/n how are you" " im good thank you dear " " where is she??" " downstairs in her room and I'm just going so tell her that I'll be back by five " " okey thanks " Taylor nervously walked down the stairs knowing that in a few seconds she's going to see kiss hug her girlfriend for the first time " mommmm momm where are you I'm waiting here to long " Taylor giggled quietly so you wouldn't hear her . Taylor finally got the courage to open the door , at the sound of the door opening you said " thank god your here mom I'm sitting here for like forever " " we'll I prefer you calling me baby but if you want to call me mom feel free to do so" " OMG , your kidding right " you said as you tried to get your blindfold off of you " wait don't take it off wait a minute " Taylor stopped you from doing so
" I don't know what im more excited about Taylor swift is in my house or me getting to meet my girlfriend " " well you can say both " you laughed at her answer " so can u take the blindfold off??" You asked desperately " in a minute I have something to say " "go ahead " " so you know we've been together for a while and I really like you u really do and I don't want you to date me just because im Taylor swift the music industry I want you to date me for me and-" you cut her off by putting your lips onto hers kissing her for the first time it was amazing even better then you've ever imagined it's going to be at first it was just a pack but you both got sunk into it knowing you both had been crazy craving for each other's lips touch and love .you kissed until your lungs started to hurt in need of air you ran out of you pulled the kiss slowly trying to get your breath back to normal ." Tay I don't care what you say im pulling this blindfold off " you said as you pulled it off just to see the most sexy gorgeous beautiful breath taking woman you've ever seen in your entire life " WOW" you said Taylor blush " what do you mean wow" " I mean WOW your gorgeous you look even better then I imagined I don't know how this is possible " you said Taylor covered her face from embarrassment. " no no no don't you dare to cover up that pretty face of yours " " oh shut up " she said pulling you in for a soft kiss.

To be continued...

A/n : it's my first time writing please tell me if I did something wrong thx .enjoy and requests is always welcome