(1) SOVEREIGN START

More than full view of Sun, the first ray of Sun is mesmerising

More than the full shape of moon, its hide and seek game behind clouds is blissful.

More than the arrival of spring, its first appearance announces the joyous occasion on the earth.

In this way, more than his full appearance, his glimpse aspires love to bloom.

Vaikunth, the divine abode of Lord Shri Vishnu was showered with the nectar of his Yogeshwar swarup (his mediating posture).

In his yellow attire, he was shining more than thousands of Suns. His closed eyes were alerting the surrounding to save itself from being enchanted by those after they were opened once. His yogic posture was the sight worth to watch, making numerous eyes grow all over body.

Mahalakshmi was staring at her beloved with love and devotion filled eyes. She had forgotten her wish of waking him up from meditation.

Being emerged in the ecstasy of his appearance, she bowed down to him, silently.

Her gratitude made him open his gracious eyes.

Karunanidhi (the epitome of compassion) he is! How can he ignore anyone who conveys gratitude to him?

"Come here, Priye!" Narayan looked at Mahalakshmi, making her follow his words in trance. When Jagatmata (the mother of universe) can't resist Jadishwar's (the Lord of universe) charm then how can any living being resist surrendering near him?

"Seeking sincere apology for disturbing you, Nath!" She walked near him, filling the air with sweet melodies of her anklets.

"You are the delight of my heart. I always appreciate this kind of delightful disturbance. What made you grace me with this delightful disturbance?" His love filled voice drew some blur shades of blush on her cheeks.

"Concern and curiosity, Nath!" She replied.

"What had made my beloved concerned and curious?" He narrowed his glare as if scolding concern and curiosity for bothering his beloved, sweetly.

"Brahma dev had decided to submerge earth for new establishment. Even, Bholenaath had agreed for this. I am concerned for the destruction which mankind is going to face, and curious to know about your future plan for new establishment," she was looking at him keenly for answers.

"Where's your partner in concern and curiosity? She too has this same question, hasn't she?" Narayan knows about each heart.

Mahalakshmi smiled, getting Narayan's indication. The person about her he indicated was an epitome of devotion and determination. Solace was a part of her serenity. She knew nothing except serving Narayan, and that was the strength of her divinity.

She was none other than Goddess Yogmaya, the representation of Narayan's internal energy which inspires welfare purpose of mankind.

"Pranam, Sarveswar! Pranam, Mata!" Walking into the scene, Yogmaya greeted Lakshmi Narayan.

"Here comes my partner, but more than mine, she's your partner," Mahalakshmi introduced Yogmaya, fondly.

"Really! Doesn't she support you? She's my partner in thoughts, in execution, but she's your partner in your tender feelings, in your emotions," Narayan countered his beloved with a blissful smile.

"How fortunate I am to be a topic of sweet banter in between Narayan and Narayani!" Yogmaya praised her good fortune in mind.

"By the way, we both are here now. So, do answer us, Nath!" The conversation was a little diverted which was brought back on track by Mahalakshmi.

"A new establishment happens after a deadly destruction. For construction of new, the existed ones have to be crumbled. It's an eternal rule," his glance was filled with compassion which can captivate anyone till eternity.

"You love mankind, immensely. Don't your heart ache for the destruction mankind is going to face, Nath?" Chanchala's motherly affection questioned.

"It's meant for the betterment of mankind. So, the ache of destruction can't overpower the aspirations of new development," his words were enough to wipe out each woe.

"How fortunate humans are for whom Narayan and Narayani are this much compassionate and considerate!" Yogmaya's eyes moistened with the thought at first place.

"It's the time for my first incarnation, and you have made a scintillating start to this. You have made an ambiance in which I am the sovereign," a lost Yogmaya came back to present after listening Narayan.

A portion of Narayan's aura got added to the moistness of selfless consideration of Yogmaya, and the first incarnation of Narayan was appeared.

The first incarnation of Narayan was known as "Matsya Avtar". In this incarnation, Lord Vishnu rescued King Manu, Sapta rishi (the seven eminent sages) along with precious assets which were necessary for new establishment.

So readers, here's the next part

Narayan and Jadishwar are synonymous of Shri Vishnu's name.

In that way, Narayani, Jagatmata, Chanchala are synonymous of Mahalakshmi's name.

Mata - Mother
Nath - Sweet Addressing for husband
Priye - Beloved
Bholenaath - Lord Shiva
Brahma Dev - The God of creation

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was your reading time?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏