(4) SEVERITY OF SOFTNESS

After Hiranakshya his brother Hiranyakashyap had challenged the peace and happiness of mankind

After Hiranakshya his brother Hiranyakashyap had challenged the peace and happiness of mankind. Being scattered due to his brother's death, Hiranyakashyap was determined to make every dear ones of Lord Vishnu suffer, severely.

Hiranyakashyap had acquired a boon from Lord Brahma due to which his death was nearly seeming impossible. Assuming himself as immortal, he started to torture humans, and had made lives of deities terrible snatching heaven from them.

Hiranyakashyap was the extreme hater of Lord Visnhu, but there was a heart around him which loved the Lord pouring all the emotions. That heart belonged to Prahlad who was Hiranyakashyap's son by identity, but the little boy had no influence of demonic culture over himself.

Hiranyakashyap tried many ways, but Prahlad didn't change his way. At last, Hiranyakashyap attempted to push Prahlad into grip of death as he didn't get along with his father's goal of wiping Narayan's name for forever.

Amidst of his atrocities, Hiranyakashyap crossed the line when he asked Prahlad to embrace a heated pillar, just because he had told that his Lord resided everywhere, in every living and non living being, even in the pillar indicated by Hiranyakashyap.

"Sarveswar, Hiranyakashyap had crossed his limits. If you don't intervene then he will harm that innocent boy," Mahalakshmi was tensed from head to toe.

"He will not be able to harm anyone hereafter," Narayan had held his anger, calmly.

"For his end, you have to find an edge where his boon won't have any effect," Mahalakshmi knew that Hiranyakashyap's death wouldn't occur, simply.

"I have already found a surface to make him sleep forever," anger sounded from Narayan, calmly again.

"Before sleep, he has to get the reward for making everyone suffer. He has to show his valour justifying that he deserves that never ending sleep," Yogmaya voiced out announcement of the demon's agony.

"He has to cry, he has to fear, he has to beg for his life so that the balance of his sins will be equated with the suffering he has been caused. Only after all these, he will have a blissful sleep," her anger bursted out in form of words, at last.

The reasonable anger of Shri Vishnu and the reciprocation of that anger by Vishnu maya came out in form of a furious creature who had body like a human and head like a lion. This incarnation of Lord was worshipped as Shri Narashima avtar.

Shri Narashima came out of the pillar Hiranyakashyap had tied Prahlad with. His roars rushed as death into veins of all the demons present there. Lord had a furious duel with the demon.

Finally, Lord dragged the demon towards the threshold. He sat there, and picked his prey on his lap.

"You can't kill me! Yes, you can't kill me. I have boon of Lord Brahma," Hiranyakashyap was trying to console himself.

"What boon do you have?" Lord asked.

"I won't be killed by any creature created by Lord Brahma. I won't be killed either in day or in night, either on the sky or on the earth, either inside or outside of house. No weapon can cause my death," Hiranyakashyap put forward all the conditions with a weak hope of being saved from the clutches of death.

"Look at me, Hiranyakashyap! I am not created by Lord Brahma. Look at the sky, you pathetic soul! It's neither day nor night. It's evening time," Lord Narashima countered some of the conditions.

"Once again look around you! You are neither inside nor outside of house. We are on the threshold of house. You are neither on the sky nor on the earth. You are on my lap," Hiranyakashyap's hope was held by only fact, and that was Lord was weaponless till then. He was trembling with the tone of Lord Narashima.

"I won't use any weapon against you. You end will be nailed by my sharp nails," saying so Lord Narashima teared Hiranyakashyap's stomach, salivating his soul from his sinful body.

Even after killing him, Lord didn't get calm. He kept roaring making the whole universe shiver. Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva along with deities appeared at the spot, for appeasing him.

Finally, Prahlad's prayer made him calm. Blessing the little boy with his affection, Lord Vishnu vanished from there.

"I never had imagined that you could be this much furious ever, Swami!" Mahalakshmi expressed her astonishment.

"Even, I too had never imagined the same," Yogmaya too supported Mahalakshmi's statement.

"You also had become raged along with Swami, Maya!" Mahalakshmi's surprised gaze shifted at Yogmaya.

"That was my reciprocation towards the reflection rising up in prabhu's heart," Maya cleared the fact of that moment.

"I just wish no demon like Hiranyakashyap to born ever who can make you this much furious, Swami. I love to see you with your smile, always," Mahalakshmi's eyes shone with hope of future.

"I too wish none like him to born again who will torture my devotees, my dear ones. My smile is nothing except the delight of my devotees," looking at the earth, Narayan smiled making the divine ladies smile back at him.

It was true that no incarnation of Lord Vishnu was furious like Shri Narashima, and no incarnation would be ever, hopefully.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏