(5) THE DWARF BRAHMIN

Taking ahead family legacy is the most important duty of any generation, and this duty becomes difficult when the legacy was a great one like influencing Lord Vishnu's incarnation

Hiranakshya had influenced Lord Vishnu's incarnation through his evilness. His brother Hiranakshyap had repeated the same way.

Not only Hiranakshyap but also Prahlad had contribution in Lord Vishnu's Narashima avtar. Both Hiranakshyap's derogatory actions and Prahlad's devotion had initiated the great cause.

Being the cause of Lord Vishnu's incarnation had become the legacy of Prahlad's family. Prahlad's grandson Bali led the legacy when his obvious virtues were got modified because of situations.

Bali's father king Virochan was killed by Lord Indra which was a grave mistake done by him. At that point the good alliance Prahlad had established with deities collapsed on the corpse of Virochan.

Being raged in revenge Bali had acquired heaven, and deities had to live a miserable life again. Aditi, the mother of deities asked help from Lord Vishnu, and he assured to settle everything back at its place taking birth from her womb.

"Swami, is Bali going to be killed? He had no fault in the whole scenario. He acted like situation made him to do," Mahalakshmi was concerned for Bali for whom Narayan was going to be incarnated.

"Why would I kill him, Priye? Bali is dear to me as Prahlad's grandson," who was dear to Mahalakshmi how he could be deprived from Narayan's affection!

"I was just tensed remembering the terrible end what Hiranakshyap had met with," Hiranakshyap's death was an unforgettable scene, indeed.

"I understand your concern, but there's a huge difference in between Hiranakshyap and Bali," Narayan reminded his Narayani.

"Hiranakshyap was loaded with anger and arrogance while Bali had just lost his track," Yogmaya led the explanation of Narayan.

"Bali is a great king to his subjects. He's too kind to feel anyone's pain and too valiant to stand in front of danger for anyone. Such a dutiful, determinant and dedicated person he is! He needs accurate guidance, and he will be given that soon," concluding her speech Yogmaya convinced Mahalakshmi, successfully that Bali wouldn't be harmed.

At the decided time Lord Vishnu took birth from Aditi's womb. He was dwarf in height. That was why he was admired by Vaman avtar. The incarnation was representation of Lord Vishnu's affection for his devotees and Yogmaya's determined belief of guiding Bali.

For fulfilling the cause of his birth Vaman dev once went to Bali when he was doing a Yagya. Vaman dev called Bali for alms, but Shukracharya, the teacher of demon clan denied Bali to get up leaving the Yagya incomplete.

Bali was a generous person, and he could give away anything for helping a needy. So, he walked towards Vaman dev, greeted him, and assured him to fulfill his wish. On insistence of Vaman dev, Bali had given his words of fulfilling any kind of his demand.

Vaman dev asked three feet earth surprising Bali. Bali granted that to him. Then Vaman dev increased his shape up to height of sky. With one feet he measured the whole earth which was belonged to Bali as a king. With second feet he measured the heaven which Bali had won.

"Where should I keep my third feet?" Vaman dev asked.

"You have not only own whole earth and heaven but also have own the former owner of those two places. I am owned by you. So, keep your third feet on my head, Narayan!" Bali had recognised Narayan who had graced his clan being incarnated for salvation of his ancestors.

"I didn't have any grief of losing my everything to you. You as Trilokeshah own the three worlds. What was the need of tricking me?" The question was knocking on Bali's heart, continuously.

"You are still under the misconception, dear Bali. I didn't trick you. I was just intended to guide you on the path of goodness," Vaman dev smiled at Bali's confused face.

"Am I a bad person, Narayan? Had I failed in maintaining the legacy of goodness started by my grandfather Shri Prahlad?" No matter what the situation was Bali served the morals of Prahlad in the best way from his side.

"You aren't a bad person, Bali. Had you been a bad person then I would haven't come to you to guide you. Your revenge as a son was justified, but your wrongdoing was you referred that revenge over your goodness. The matter had worsen from that point," Vaman dev's words hit at the right spot of Bali's mind drawing the lines of realisation at there.

"I didn't want the legacy started by my dearest devotee Prahlad to be diminished. That was why I came to you. Holding anything for forever isn't good, dear Bali!" Lord glanced at Bali affectionately increasing the grip of his goodness over the misguidance he got from Shukracharya.

Renouncing all those assets which arose arrogance in him Bali bowed his head in front of Vaman dev. The Lord placed his feet on Bali's head sending him to Patal, the real abode alloted for demons.

In this way, the goal of Vaman avtar had been fulfilling conveying the message that mending way at right time could save anyone from miseries.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏