(6) THE UNSTOPPABLE

Society is the institution of social harmony which inspires a healthy environment to live in

Society is the institution of social harmony which inspires a healthy environment to live in. The contribution of each groups of people live in society matters, but when the conflict starts in between two prominent groups society moves towards a possible war.

A possible war of two prominent groups of society had reasoned the next incarnation of Lord Shri Vishnu, and those two groups were Brahmins and Kshtriyas. Both had remarkable share in social development, but arrogance of royalty in Kshtriyas had created the ruckus.

Brahmins were assigned the duty of teaching everyone including royals. Brahmins weren't rich by material possessions as they led aesthetic life, and they needed royal patronage for sustaining their ashrams. That need of Brahmins had invoked arrogance in royals.

Some royals tried to suppress Bhrahmin clan under their thumbs, and king Shashrarjun was the leader of that initiation. Shashrarjun had developed ego issues against sage Jamadagni, and that turned into a bitter enmity when Shahrarjun had destroyed sage's ashram for numerous times.

"It's just too much! How much a king can be blind in arrogance!" Mahalakshmi huffed over the havocs caused by Shashrarjun.

"He's not only blind but also bounded by his arrogance, Priye! The king who has the prime duty of protecting his subjects has become a threat to their security," king was a representative of God. Degradation of his character is obvious to make divinity unhappy.

"Won't he be punished, Swami?" Anger was bursting inside Mahalakshmi.

"Surely, he will be. I will punish with my hands, because he's the enemy of sages whom I have assured to protect, and he's enemy of humanity also who has been trying to harm sages, the living sources of knowledge of humanity," Narayan's eyes shone with warning against the worst ongoing on earth.

"Whose home are you going to grace with your presence?" Rama decided to divert Ramakant's attention to earn a smile from him.

"I will be incarnated as son of sage Jamadagni and his wife Renuka. They will be my parents, and I will live with them for a certain period of time," Narayan revealed a small portion of secrecy.

"A certain period of time! Where you have to go after that time?" Mahalakshmi asked.

"After that certain time Prabhu has to undergo his test for tackling the barrier of injustice as a warrior," Yogmaya's eyes were full of concern for Narayan. He was Almighty, but a devotee's heart remained full of affection for her Lord.

"He has to get ready himself for being Parshuram from Ram, for being the pain of terror in the hearts of cruel Kshtriyas, for making a rain other than of water, and it will be the rain of blood which has nothing except barbarism," Yogmaya explained the gist of Narayan's incarnation in short.

On the fixed time Narayan took birth as son of sage Jamadagni and his wife Renuka. His was named as Ram, initially. Since childhood he had been witnessed woes of his father and his disciples.

One day Rama left house to find solution of the suffering his father had been going through. To his luck, he got Lord Shiva as his teacher. He laboured hard, and earned of skills of all weapons from Lord Shiva.

At the completion of his training Lord Shiva gifted him a Parshu(a weapon), and Rama accepted that as his prominent weapon. Hence, he got the name "Parshuram".

Parshuram was sixth incarnation of Lord Shri Vishnu which represented Narayan's justice and Yogmaya's rebellion vibes.

After returning from Kailash (divine abode of Lord Shiva) Parshuram opposed atrocities of Shasrarjun, strongly. Amidst the war of just and unjust Shasrarjun killed sage Jamadagni. Renuka cried over dead body of her husband hitting her chest for twenty one times.

Marking Shasrarjun's end Parshuram attained justice for all the sage clan, but peace didn't come back.

Parshuram wiped away existence of Kshtriya clan for twenty one times for compensating his mother's heart wrenching cry while hitting her chest for twenty one times.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏