1.

"Aigo~ when I saw him first I fell in love with him. He is too sweet. He is my best friend now! And I am really happy that he accepted my friendship." Jackson looked at Minho and smirked.

"You're a lucky guy... you stole his heart." Jackson said hinting at Jisung.

Minho averted his eyes and looked at Jisung.

"Yeah, Minho you shouldn't be friends with someone ugly," Anna said looking at Jisung.

Jisung flinched as she pinched his cheeks.

"Why don't you look at yourself first before looking at others? Huh?" Everybody laughed and it broke Jisung's heart when he saw Minho trying hard not to laugh.

"Between, where's your neck? I can't see it, Jisung. Don't tell me you ate that too?" Jackson gasped.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jackson. "Jackson? That's enough."

Minho looked at Jisung's crying face.

Anna scrunched her face in disgust "Minho? So you are supporting this ugly bit-"

"That's enough!" Jisung shouted, stomping out of the classroom.

Jisung quickly woke up and looked around. "Oh my god! That was a bad dream!"

He got up from the bed and quickly ran in front of the mirror. He sighed in relief when he saw himself in the mirror.

He cupped his cheeks and felt his cheekbones. His lower lip quivered as the flashback flashed in his mind.

"It's been 5 years." He sighed.

(Time skips)

Jisung wore his outfit and looked in the mirror. "I'm getting thinner day by day. I should eat healthily- No! What if I become fat again?"

He looked towards the mirror once again before going out of his room.

"Looser.... dad is calling you to eat breakfast," Soo-hee said.

Jisung looked at his sister and could smell the pancakes from the kitchen.

"I-i don't want to eat" Jisung replied to her.

Soo-hee noticed the new watch on his wrist."new watch?" She grabbed his wrist and scoffed.

"From where did you get the money?" She asked him.

"What do you mean? It's my money! I earned it-

"JISUNG.....why are you shouting at your elder sister?" His stepdad barged in.

"Mr. Han?"

"Honey...she was just asking you about the watch." Jisung's breathing hitched as he started to approach him.

"Soo-hee... go and eat your breakfast." as soon as he said that she left without questioning.

(JISUNG P.O.V)

I watched Soo-hee go into the kitchen.

"M-mr Han?"

"Where's The money?" He extended his hand waiting to receive my earned money.

"B-but that's my money-"

"Damn! Just give it! You know how much money I have spent on your mother... But that Filthy Woman Died without paying me back." He snatched the money from my hand.

"I-i should go now-" He smirked And placed his hand on my ass squeezing it. I flinched by the unwanted touch and shoved off his hand.

"Honey.... I told you. Sleep with me and I will clear all your debt." "Shut up! You bastard!" anger took on his face and grabbed my hair making me hiss in pain.

"You look like your mother which makes me want to feel you. You got some little guts to go against me! Huh? Did you get a little boyfriend?

"P-please let me go!"

"Should I chop off your dick? Huh?

My body started to Shiver in front of his huge massive body. He looked around for sharp material which was an advantage for me. I pushed him with all my force and ran outside.

"You little shit!"

I heard him shout but I ran without looking back.

I wiped my tears as I felt the stares of local people.

"Is this the man you chose Mom?

It wasn't her fault too. Young people fall in love with the wrong people.

"But my dad would never do this to you and me."

"Jisung!!"

I stopped myself and looked back to see my best friend waving at me.

"Felix?" I smiled widely suppressing my sadness.

"Did you just cry?" He asked frowning.

My smile dropped as he pointed toward the dried tears on my cheeks.

"I was J-just missing my mom." He hugged me and patted my back.

"Let's go to the library." I nodded at him and started to walk with him.

"Felix..." I looked at him and he hummed in response.

"When you're ugly, people criticize..... when you're beautiful, people still criticize."

Felix looked at me and frowned.

"What do you want to say, ji?

"My life is more messed up after I changed myself. My step-sister hates me. My stepdad abuses me. I am tired of running away from the hungry people. My life was also miserable when I was c-chubby. People used to hate me and bully me. I changed myself so they can't accuse me more. But- but they still bully me just in a different way."

Felix stopped in the middle and smiled. "Ji.... try to defend yourself. Nobody's gonna stop bullying you until you accept yourself and are proud of yourself. You were beautiful when you were chubby and you are still beautiful. Inner beauty is the most important."

"But they just want the outer beauty, Felix. And I'm sick of those people. I still hate myself. When I look in the mirror... I don't feel like seeing myself."

"Ji.... you struggled these many years to look flawless. Just accept the new you." He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Should we go? We're getting late." He said and I nodded my head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆