when there is nothing but obeying rules

Living a life of a princess is worse more than someone can imagine. "May I come in your highness?" "Come in" one of my maids entered "it's almost time princess the guests will arrive soon, allow me to get u ready" "ok let's go" the maid's name was Samantha, she was one of my personal maids the other one was Rachel. They have been taking care of me since my childhood. Soon we were ready to go and meet guests from another kingdom who wanted to talk something with my father. So I entered the hall full of people staring at me, I went and sat beside mom. "His majesty is coming" everyone stood up and bowed to show respect. When he came to sit he looked at me as if I did something wrong, anyways he always hated me because I was the only girl. We stayed quiet for a while when we heard "The king and his highness from Darco r coming" people stood up and bowed but girls were just whispering to each other and laughing. I was a bit confused I didn't know what was happening and just then I saw a young man with wide  broaded shoulders, dark red eyes, tall and handsome his scent spread through the whole hall..I mean he was just fine as hell. Then I looked at my maids Samantha and Rachel I found them giggling I was confused again. But just then I head my name "Anne, u can go to ur room" my dad said to me then I left without saying a word. After entering my room I had a lot of questions like why were the girls giggling and since when did my father wanted to talk to the king of dark realm. I just took a quick nap because I was so tired and exhausted. After waking up I took a birth with well rose scented water and I wore a nice dress. "May I enter ur highness?" "Come in" Rachel entered and asked If I wanted to eat I quickly said yes and they came to eat with me. I wanted to ask them about what's going on and just then Samantha asked me "r u ready for the marriage?" I was like what?? "Marriage?? With who??" And they were surprised "so u don't know with who or r u acting mischievous?"
" ur father planned ur marriage with his highness of dark realm" my heart pounded so loudly like how and why without my word how could they fix my marriage?? And from that day I knew I was finished because the personality of his highness was different from normal people.