1

Y/N's Pov

I was on my way to the Starbucks until I bumped into someone. I fell to the ground with a loud thump. "Hey, you alright?" He asks me. "Ye." He lends me a hand as I get up. "Thanks." I say to him. "Maybe I shouldn't go on my phone," he says, scoffing at the end. He put his bright blonde hair out of his face. I just laugh awkwardly. "Bye." I say to him as he walks away. I'm telling you that was really awkward.

When I arrive there, I see the person that bumped into me already at the counter. "Hi, um, can I get a... actually, can you choose?" He asks her. She gives an awkward smile and says. "Is a strawberry frapè good?" He just nods. "Can I get a name?" She asks as she taps on the screen. "Rudy or Rudy Pankow." "Thank you." It was my turn next." Can I get a caramel frapè?" "Ye sure. What's the name?"Y/N Y/L/N (Your last name)" "Thank you, it will be in 5 minutes."Thank you. Can I add a tip?" "Of course! How much?" "Can I do £/$50?" "Wow that's a lot!" "Ye, it's just I feel like you guys do so much work. I feel like you don't get paid enough." She had the most excited look. I felt really proud of myself, really. I sat down on a random table, and well well well, 'Rudy Pankow' was sitting on my table too. "So, you a person who 'makes the cashier choose'?" I ask him. "Hey, you can't blame me, I didn't know what to choose."Rudy pankow and a Y/N Y/L/N." "Bye, " I say to him quickly as I rush to, get my drink, and leave. Uggghhh, I'm late. It's my first day of work, and I'm an actor for I think it's for outer banks or something, and I need to go get a sandwich since I didn't eat breakfast.

I arrive at Co-op, and I see Rudy at the sandwich section on his phone. I seriously think he's a master mind. I grabbed my tuna sandwich since it was the only one left. "Hey!"Sorry I'm late for my first day of work." I say quickly to Rudy as I pay for it and run to the bus station to the train station. I arrive at the place, and all I see are seven people who are chatting. "Hi?" I say to them while I catch my breathe I see rudy turn around. "I'm telling you this man has been following me around everywhere." I say as I point to him. They all chuckle as I come to them. "Hi, I'm madelyne cline." The dirty blonde says as she offers me her hand, and I shake it. "That's Jonathan Daviss, but we call him JD. That's Chase Stokes, my boyfriend. That's maddison, baily, that's Austin North Clarlacia Grantlastly creepo Rudy's pankow, " She says as she points to everyone."Hi hi hi hi hi hi and creepo, sup." I say to everyone. So after work were hanging out, you wanna come?" She says to me. "Ok."If you want, you can bring a plus one, Rudy is."K. I don't have anyone anyway, so I'm a single pringle!" Everyone starts laughing."Oh my god, I forgot about myself. I'm Y/N Y/L/N." I say to everyone. "Sup," everyone says. "So what's your role?"Mine is JJ's lover, so ye." Everyone started doing oohing sound and whistles except me and Rudy."WE'RE FILMING IN TEN MINUTES." I hear Jonas Pate say.

A few hours later

Oh my god, that felt like forever. Rudy runs up to a tree and hugs it, so I had to do a pic.

 Rudy runs up to a tree and hugs it, so I had to do a pic

Y/N_girlie123

Likes:2k Comments:1k

Y/N_girlie123: he is so weird. @rudeth