Warriors: The Seperation: StormClan's Triumph

• Dedicated to Jas

Stormyfur was ready. She wanted to be leader, so she was making her own clan. She was going to the gathering to recruit others along with Mapleleaf. WindClan and ShadowClan arrived first, she went to talk to her WindClan friend, Echomist. Mapleleaf went off to talk to the ShadowClan cats. At the end of the gathering, all the cats who wanted to be part of StormClan stayed. Stormyfur greeted them politely. "Welcome, cats of StormClan!" she said boisterously. The members included Whisperwind, Mellowcloud, Sprucetail and Gingerfall from ShadowClan, Echomist, Berrytail and Rabbithop from WindClan, Brackenclove, Ashheart, Firefur and Tansypetal from ThunderClan and Harestripe, Minnowfoot, Hawkswoop and Turtletail from RiverClan. Stormyfur collected the clan and traveled to the Moonpool. As she lapped up the moonwater, she drifted asleep, "Welcome, Stormyfur. I was awaiting your arrival," spoke a blue cat. "Who are you?" asked Stormyfur. "I am your mother's mother, I am Bluestar." Stormyfur had heard of Bluestar from Bramblestar, with whom she was close with. "You must be here to grant me a life," spoke Stormyfur. "Indeed," said Bluestar, "With this life I grant you fidelity. Use it to stay with your clan through thick and thin." "Thank you." she said. Another cat, on that was brown with darker stripes, came out. "My name is Leafpool. I was medicine cat before Jayfeather and Mistcloud," she said. "With this life I grant you love. Use it to love your clanmates like a Queen loves her kits." Stormyfur nodded. A faded, forgotten cat came out. "My name is Spottedleaf. I was medicine cat long before Jayfeather." she said. "With this life I grant you courage. Use it so you never forget about your clanmates." A small, chocolate brown kit came out. "Mudkit!" cried Stormyfur. Mudkit had died of whitecough. "StarClan let me give you a life with the senior warriors! With my life I give you perseverance. Use it to help your clan in times of great need." "Thank you Mudkit." A sleek, black she cat with emerald green eyes slithered out. "My name is Hollyleaf, sister of Lionblaze and Jayfeather. With this life I give you faith. Use it to follow the warrior code at every chance you get." Stormyfur nodded, and a light gray tabby shecat stepped in. "My name is Silverstream. With this life I give you wisdom. Use it to make the choices you believe to be right." A fading cat stepped out. "I am Pinestar. I was leader many, many moons ago. With this life I gift you trust, use it to help your clanmates." A white cat, made of cloudfluff, appeared. "I am Cloudstar, leader of SkyClan. With this life I give you determination. Don't let weak points get to you, and always keep pushing on." After Cloudstar, two gray blue cats with stormy eyes approached. One was a warrior, one was a kit. "I am Stormfur, and this is Mosskit. We are the littermates of Mistystar. With this life I give you energy. Use it to stay resilient through thick and thin." Stormyfur was about to say something when Mosskit said, "To make up for a life that was never given, I am giving you one. With this life I give you sleuth. Figure out how to use it." And after that, the dream dissipated and Stormyfur woke up.