Rebirth (Eng ver)

* Sythian Galaxy - Sigma Planet *

"This is the morning news. Associate Professor Matsui Rena has been promoted to Professor after she succeeded in defending her "Rebirth" theory. According to the professor, the theory is about how human are able to die and meet each other in their afterlife. On the other hand, the Sigma royal stated that this theory contradicts the "Reincarnation" theory of the royal, to which human are immortal..."

Rena turned off the mini satellite-connected television. She knew she had made a mistake in announcing this theory. Now she had to hide and sneak in an obscure place to get away from the royal army's pursue. Suddenly she heard a rustling sound. It seemed like someone was coming to her place. Rena picked up her gun in fear. She knew the ones who came now could only be enemies.

*pew pew*

The electric ray from Rena's gun aimed directly at the poor victim but that person was able to dodge it. The stranger rushed forward to muffle Rena's mouth and pinned her down. "Quiet!!! Why did you shoot that!!! Do you want to call the guards' attention??"

Rena was being constrained, she could only kept quiet and stared at the one who was forcing her down. The royal's uniform. Shoulder length hair with split bang. This girl seemed quite young. It was weird since the royal didn't allow girls to be in the army. But what was more important in Rena's mind now was that the girl was clad in the royal's uniform and she was being overpowered by her.

Rena risked her life trying to struggle. Upon seeing that, the girl strengthened her power to twist Rena's hand behind her back.

"Stop struggling!!! I mean no harm!!! I just want to take a look at that theory!!! Just to see if it's the same as what the rumor says!! I will let you go just don't shout!! You wouldn't want the guards to come here right??" The girl said as she slowly let go of Rena.

As soon as she felt that her hands were being let go of, Rena immediately wanted to sprint out of her shelter, but the other girl reacted faster and held onto her again, covering her mouth, pulling her inside. Right that moment, the guards was passing by.

"Hey have you heard that?? The princess sneaks outside to play again!!!" A man said.

" Yeah... not only that, I heard that she is near here. This morning they found a guard with stripped off uniform near this place."

"So they say she insisted on meeting the one who wrote that "Rebirth" theory. Isn't it weird how she cares so much about that stupid theory??? The royal too, they make us pursue the girl who wrote that at any cost!!"

"Shhh!!! Keep your voice down!!! You might lost your life." Their voices faded away as they walked.

"Do you trust me now?? I'm Sigma Jurina. The princess of the Sigma royal palace. Don't worry I won't harm you. I just want to know about that theory." Jurina slowly letting go of Rena.

This time Rena stopped running away. She just eyed the girl in front of her carefully. After a while she said.