Camera; Sam x Reader

You crept slowly down the hill, gripping your camera tightly. A twig snapped and you turn to find a moose. Its head turned, and you grappled your camera. You had the right position, your finger right above the button.

"Hello?" a loud voice boomed behind you. You stiffened as the moose ran off. You whipped around to see a tall handsome man with long hair up to his neck. You melted for a second, then anger took you over.

"What was that for?!" You snapped angrily. "That would've made me win the contest!"

He grinned for a second then said, "I was just gonna tell you its not safe here." He looked around, "My name's Sam, by the way." He held out his hand.

You reluctantly took it and shook it politely.

He smiled, and you feel your face instantly heat up.

"Mine's (Y/N)."

His smile widened.

"That's a beautiful name," he said, voice saccharine sweet. "Here." He takes out a piece of paper and writes down a number. "How 'bout you call me sometime?" he asked.

You nodded not knowing what to do, as he handed you the slip.

Your hands touched, and you both looked away, faces burning.

Leaves cracked and you both whipped around. A tall guy with short hair stood there, catching his breath.

"Sam, come now.." he said between breaths.

Sam looked at you with sad puppy eyes. "Bye?" he said and waved.

"Bye," you whispered and look down.