...

Have you ever heard of the abandoned place called “ Barangay Waray Ngaran ” in Eastern Samar in Visayas?

Stories has it that the village is nowhere to be seen in maps nor people know where it is placed in our country.

Elders says that it was abandoned around 19th century, where there were students who loved traveling who decided to stop at a village in the middle of the forest to rest.

They were welcomed warmly by the villagers, they fed them and took care of them for 13 days.

It felt like they were in heaven, all they do is eat, sleep and eat.

But one day, a sudden accident happened...

When one of the students accidentally killed the Son of the Village's Leader...

The student claimed that the Teenager  tried to kill him and it was self-defense.

The Village's Leader was furious, he took his sundang and killed the guy Infront of his friends.

Chopped it's body, pieces by pieces until it was satisfied.

The other students were terrified by what they saw, they tried to escape but got caught in the end.

They were killed one by one...

But...

Luckily, 6 students survived.

By then, no one knows where they are nor who they are.

And from then on, that forest was surrounded by a thick black-redish fog.