3. he just vanished

amara was sat with simon on the sofa watching a show and kate was babysitting kids whilst doing her drug buisness. she had helped sort the drugs but she messed up on one so she thought she shouldn't deal with them again.

"shit, si we were supposed to sort out the washing!" amara said. they looked at each other and saw kate standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"you two were supposed to do the laundry, can't ever trust you two together"

kate grabbed the basket and shook all the clothes out of it. "lights and darks, and watch out for stray socks"

simon started unzipping his jacket to show the white shirt with sam's blood puke on it. "oh my god! i was so close to you and you were wearing that!" amara got off the sofa and stood near kate.

"hey! you can't say anything, miss i'm still wearing the bobble with blood on. anyways i had a double shift and this was all i had in the car"

a beeping noise alerted kate to let her know that it was her pager. "that's disgusting, you both are disgusting"

simon began taking his shirt off and caught amara off guard. "like what you see?" he said noticing her staring.

"whatever," she smirked.

amara started taking her bobble out of her hair and layed it on the table, her long hair bounced off her shoulders.

she put simon's shirt into one pile before he took a hold of her hand and took her into the kitchen.

"we need to sort this out!"

kate bumped into them and stared at simon is disbelief. "jesus, put something on"

"make up your mind, woman!"

amara let out a small giggle, her eyes staring at simon once again. a loud crashing sound of glass made them turn around to face the room they were just in.

"you all heard that, right?" amara whispered. simon nodded his head, took a hold of her hand and they all tip toed into the room.

a guy with a skull mask was fishing through the laundry. amara's first thought what ryan but she pushed that aside. kate started yelling at the guy but simon yanked her back. "are you crazy?"

"it's just that sunnyvale asshole," all three of them walked more into the room but the guy with the skull mask had dissapeared.

they all checked to see if anything was stolen but nothing was.

"he just vanished, like my dad" amara spoke. simon just looked at her and let out a small smile. in nervous situations, humour was always the way to go.

kate decided to drop the kids that she was babysitting at Mrs Lane's, she explained that they had to go run an errand or something so that Mrs Lane wouldn't ask questions.

They decided to head to deena's where everyone else was. simon and amara sat next to each other, simon was biting his nail varnished fingers.

"i just don't know what he was doing"

"he was acting all shifty and shit" simon added. "yeah, and he also had a fucking knife!" amara said.

deena's brother, josh, looked suprised. "with the kids there? that's wack!"

kate stopped pacing up and down,"that's right josh, it is wack. thank you, there were kids there. he thinks just cause he's balling sam he can come here and prank us on our own turf"

amara zoned out thinking of any reason possible for sam's boyfriend to carry a knife around but it wasn't suprising. "hey, once all your nail polish comes off can i paint them?" amara asked simon.

his eyes lit up and a smile formed on his face. "of course you can,"

"hey, you know what? you're right, fuck this. fuck peter"

kate turned around to fully face deena. "hello!? don't forget the most important park, fuck sam"

everyone awaited a response from deena, "yeah, fuck sam. she needs to get he psycho boyfriend in check" deena went to grab the car keys and once she did she left the house. amara and simon went after her then kate and josh.

they all entered the hospital but when they did the receptionist didn't acknowledge their prescence.

deena tried getting attention but the recesptionist was too busy filing her nails.

"i'll file more than your nails if you don't look at us," amara blurted out. the receptionist didn't look at them but handed them a form.

"fill these out and take a seat," she said, before getting back to filing her nails.

"i'm visiting," deena told her.

"visiting hours end at 9,"

kate rolled her eyes, stepped forward and spoke "tell nurse beddy she has a patient"

the receptionist finally looked up and suddenly someone with bright pink scrubs started walking up to them. on the name tag was the name beddy but the b was drawn onto the already exisiting eddy.

"i see you're still toting around with this moron," beddy said in reference to simon.

"she can't quit me beddy, i'm too pretty," simon replied.

kate let out a small smile before focusing her attention back to beddy. "we need your help," she said.

beddy placed her hands to her back looking at everyone. "there happens to be a new protocol. we keep coming up short on blueberries and bananas. so now i need a special key-"

"i need to see a patient," deena interuppted. beddy just stared at her unamused.

"name?" she asked deena. neither one broke eye contact.

"samantha fraser,"

beddy took a hold of deena and took her to the ward. josh turned to kate with a look of confusion on his face. "blueberries and bananas?"

"vicodin and percocet" kate explained. "anyone want something from the machine? im starving"

amara agreed with kate and they all headed to the vending machine.