/Introduction\

-10/5/23: Writing style updated with dialogue and scene changes.

I'm sure if you hadn't read this book before, you wouldn't know what you've currently gotten yourself into. So, for reference for everyone, Ive provided a guide below to the one and only Gray! And no, he's not the one from MOSS.

Gray is the main antagonist to the story, and he's gone through several designs until now. This means older chapters (1-6, namely) will likely be written with a more humanoid design in mind.

 This means older chapters (1-6, namely) will likely be written with a more humanoid design in mind

I

t's probable that chapters 7 and onwards use this design for Gray. The writing on the side provides a bit of detail towards his character and a modified quote from NileRed.

Other Information:

•He's nearsighted.
•Any pronouns, but prefers he/him.
•He is a clay figure, his tail is made from wire.
•He is actually one of 3 shade-based siblings, Gray, Blair (a darker colored clay figure), and Whit (a lighter colored clay figure). Gray also is the only one named from his main color.
•Each of said siblings possess some kind of power, for example Whit can create things on will and Blair can control other living things. Gray's power is being able to create illusions.

Hopefully this information and heads up will help you out in future chapters!