2. find my brother

"boo!" eliza shouted at thomas who was sitting on the bench looking at the sky. "you okay?"

he turned his head finally acknowledging his sister. "hm, uh, yeah course i'm okay"

eliza slowly nodded her head sitting on the bench next to her brother. "is everything okay between you and ziggy?"

she widened her eyes not sure how to answer the question since thomas was dating ziggy's sister. "yeah, i mean as good as it can get when ziggy is going through shit with her family"

thomas rubbed his hands together. "suppose so, cindy is the same. she says she tries her best but ziggy goes of on one..and speaking of ziggy going of on one" he said reffering to the fact two of the goodes were marching over to her.

"eliza get your ass to ziggy now! will isn't happy" nick goode said. "okay! jeez calm yourself"

she hopped off the bench running to find ziggy. when she did find her, she was tied to the tree by rope and sheila and her gang were in front.

"you gotta be shitting me" she muttured under her breath.

the closer she got the closer she realised sheila had a lighter that she flicked on. eliza ran quicker to ziggy than ever before.

"sheila stop being a bitch and put the lighter down!" she instructed. eliza was now a few inches away from sheila.."yeah, and what are you gonna do about it you fag" eliza wasn't quite sure what made her get so pissed at sheila. she didn't know if it was when sheila challenged her to try and stop sheila or when she called her a fag.

whatever it was made eliza punch sheila to the ground dropping the lighter. "if you stand up i'll punch you again, asshole"

"let her down will or i'll tell mom" nick said to his brother. the good ol' i'll tell mom on you card. never worked for eliza or thomas but lily it worked.

will stormed over and un-did the rope making ziggy drop to the ground. kurt made everyone stand in a line and told them to explain how everyone got in this situation.

"i went back to my cabin and the door was open. all my money was gone and ziggy was sprinting away" sheila told kurt.

"yeah! cause you were chasing me-"

"you talk when i tell you to talk" kurt said to ziggy.  "did you see her take it?" nick asked trying to see if there was a way for ziggy to get away with it.

"everyone did"

kurt put his whistle back on. "alright berman, five strikes you're out!"

"i'm out? they just tried to murder me"

"yeah, and i'll deal with them but first get back to camp and call mommy because you're done at camp nightwing"

eliza scoffed at what he said. "i may not be a counselor but you know what i am? a tattle tale. i'll simple to the head that ziggy was kicked out with a burn mark and then you'll be out quicker than you can say sorry"

"you're bluffing" kurt said.

"it doesn't matter if she's bluffing or not because i didn't do it!" ziggy snapped back.

"oh yeah? just like you didn't set the camp flag on fire, or let out the camp rabbits, or graffiti the outhouse stalls. i warned you-"

"kurt, it's not her fault" sheila interupted. ziggy widened her eyes in confusion. "she's possessed by sarah fier"

ziggy launched herself ready to hit sheila but nick and eliza held her back. "look, kurt, if we kick her out someone will notice the burn on her arm. why don't we just let this one slide" nick said, stilm holding ziggy back.