The rooftop

Ms. Lovergirl | See you

Chapter 1

[The rooftop]

Narrator's Pov:

In a school, at the top, on the rooftop. Sat a girl on the edge, swinging her legs while the wind sways her hair.

A normal high school girl named Irashi, with an appearance of long black hair but the front of her hair were shorter for style.

A highschool uniform, black lolita shoes, and an eyeglass. Her features had beautiful brown eyes, nice shaped soft lips, beautifully shaped face and eyes.

She sat there, not giving a care even when students all the way from the ground stared at her nervously. Clearly worried she might fall.

The rooftop door opened, revealing a boy who looked like her age with black hair with bright hazel eyes. He was taller than her.

He walked towards her with a pepero in his hands and a milk box.

"Irashi, come here and eat. Don't get too close or you'll fall." The boy says as he sat down on a higher concrete and placed down the pepero and the milk box for her.

Irashi looked back at him, slowly going down from the edge, then walked towards him and sat on the high concrete.

"Thanks Haru." Irashi thanked him as she opened the box of pepero and started to eat them.

Haru stared at her with soft eyes, it was pretty obvious that he had feelings for her. But kept it in because she said she wasn't ready for relationships yet.

Time passed and it was about to be their next class, art class. Both him and irashi walked together to the art room as they both carried their books.

Finally arriving, Haru opened the door and let irashi go in first and then following after her. Closing the door behind him.

They both walked to their seats, which were fortunately, beside each other. Just perfect for them.

They both started class, working on their portraits of painting. They both drew each other, Haru drew and painted irashi, and irashi drew and painted Haru.

They both had a great time, they had a plan when it was going to be home time.

They'll go star gazing tonight.

To be continued
__

9/24/23

By omoi