Hell's Session

This story is a collab with FaLLlynn952093

5 Years, 4 days, 2 hours, and 21 minutes. Thats how long I have been held up in this Jail cell. I mean it is not as good as a hotel penthouse with a feather soft bed, and high-quality room service, but I've adjusted. It is better than sleeping in a coffin I will tell you that! Unlike the other unlucky occupants here at the luxurious Gourge Haven Prison, I have managed to secure the FINEST steel cot WITH its own security system. It is chained to the wall. I know what you are thinking and yes I did spend a pretty penny. Especially when it came to the wall paint. Nothing says honey I am home like chipped grey paint and blood splatter. It was an artistic choice I will admit, but well worth the hassle.

I do get fed four times a day. Shout out to my main honcho, Stinky Jay! That man could make horse crap taste like a tropical delight. The view however is my favorite part. A hand-crafted Steel bar window that only Shows the bottom half of the parking lot. I know I am living life big. "Well, Well. If it isn't my favorite convicted shit stain." The warden slid open the door slit So he could look into my beautiful blue eyes. "Miss me already baby?" His eye contact broke as if he did not think that was funny. "No but I bet you miss the outside world." His word cut like knives. And I should know considering I was very crafty with them. "Ouch. you hurt the feelings of a very wrongly convicted felon. Say you are sorry..." I chuckled as I watched the Warden Stare uninterestingly at me.

I loved messing with him. It was the only entertainment it had. "It's time with your session with Dr. Brock." The warden unlocked the door, swinging it open. "Oh, For me? You should not have!" I watched the officers handcuff me and I let out a soft fake moan. "Not too hard." I winked at the warden as they guided me down the hall. The lights flickered, and I could see the scratches on the wall from previous Inmates. The officers took their job so seriously. It was like at any moment Someone would escape. I have once or twice. Tried that is. I only got caught because I did not know they had installed an electric barrier over the wall. It was like i was a dog completely out of my bounds.

As we got to the end of the hallway, I turned to see a stark white door with the words 'PSYCHIATRIST'. Wow, she upgraded to a big girl office. The officers pushed me inside uncuffing one of my hands to secure me against the barred couch. It was the softest leather I had ever been on. "Nice to meet you Mr. " Dr. Brock looked up from her stack of shuffled papers. "Ah! Mr. Torres. The buzz from your block is you brutally murdered and dismembered quite a high number of people. I guess the government should thank you for your unsolicited attempt for population control." I smiled as our eyes met. "Guilty," i said blushing. "Well, you know just doing my part." Dr. Brock rolled her big brown eyes.

"So today I really want to learn about you. I want you to tell me Why you did what you did. Please don't spare any of the gory details." She bit the edge of her glasses as if seducing me. That sly little vixen. "Who should we start with?" She ran her fingers through a list of names trying to find the perfect one. I could think of at least twenty-four. Especially my top five. "How about we start with Sylana James." I looked around the muted colored room as she gave me details about her case. I knew every detail by heart. She was in my top five favorite kills.

"I couldn't forget her if I tried easy top five favorites," I snickered. "I had stalked her for months, learning everything I could about her. Her likes and dislikes, her work life, her personal life. Who her family was and if she was an odd one out of her family. Ya know I tend to go for the loners." I grinned wickedly as I saw her write down every word I said. "She had this tattoo of a mockingbird on her right hand that looked stenciled on. Her brown hair was either in a bun or in a pony, and somehow the day I caught her she had it down. I knew her perfume by heart, and it was..." I took a deep breath in as if pretending to smell her scent. "Intoxicating."