❀ 7: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘎𝘰 ❀

"Why are you doing this to me? What mistake did I do to deserve this Jenna?" Hoseok asked holding Jenna's hands desperately with tears rolling down his eyes

"Leave my hand Hoseok." Jenna said sternly trying to free her wrist from the male's hold.

"No! No I won't! I won't let you go until you tell me the reason you want a break up from me!" Hoseok said tightening his hold on the female's wrist.

"JUST LET ME GO JUNG HOSEOK! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK HUH?" Jenna shouted at the male yet he did not let her go.

"Do whatever you want to do but if I don't get a valid reason for the break up then I am not leaving you. I don't know why you want to break up but I know you love!" Hoseok said with tears still being released from his eyes.

"You want to know the reason right?" Jenna asked now looking directly towards Hoseok's eyes sternly.

"Yes." Hoseok said looking directly towards her eyes as well.

"Then listen to me very carefully Jung Hoseok. I am no longer in love with you. Yes it's true that I used to love you a lot but now I don't. So please let's just break up and not cross each other's paths again!" Jenna said. Hearing her Hoseok's hands automatically loosened from griping her wrist. His eyes no longer had tears but intense pain.

"I have always thought of a life where you and me would always be together. I dreamt of us getting married at your favourite time of the year. I dreamt of us living together in our own home. I dreamt of us working on our jobs and earn together for our future. I dreamt of building a family with you and I dreamt of growing old with you." Hoseok said. His eyes holding so much pain yet they ran out of tears.

"Our journey together was till here. Whatever memories we created just forget them and move on just like I am doing. And don't ever call me. I want to leave my past memories here before I move on with my life and with the one I am currently seeing." Jenna said.

"If that's what you want then fine I won't show my face to you, you will never hear my voice again but it's my call if I want to cherish those memories of ours or let them go just like you are doing right now." Hoseok said as he stepped back indicating that he is making way for Jenna to go and live the life she wants.

"Goodbye Hoseok." Saying that Jenna took her bags and went out of the house leaving behind Hoseok who was not only heartbroken but has been going through different stages of grief.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝. 𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑖 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑠ℎ 𝑎𝑖𝑟. 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝.