Dead Silent

Hello everyone. Due to many comments asking for a part 3 of Bottom Dazai books with Teacher Chuuya. Here is Part 3!!!

If you haven't read book 1 (seducing my teacher) and book 2 (failing for a better reason) go read it now!

Thank you for the ever lasting support!😌😌😃😃
---

"Chuuy-ah..." the brunette muttered as he moaned softly from the overwhelming pleasure.

Shoving down three fingers down the brunette's throat, Dazai gagged and choked as he squirmed in vain underneath the ginger's grasp.

"Shh...Dazai, no screaming or moaning."

The brunette gave a glare as the redhead removed his fingers,  smirking at him.

Dazai bit back a moan as he slithered two shaky arms around the ginger's neck. The ginger entered slowly.

Chuuya connected lips with the other, smirking against the other's lips when he felt the brunette kiss back gently.

"How long do you think you can last?"

Whimpering, the brunette bit his lip, feeling his shirt slipping off his shoulder even more. His coat was already pooled on the floor, his pants along with it.

The ginger bucked his hips forward suddenly, feeling the brunette tremble in his grasp and soon after, a small moan escaped his lips.

He was trying his best to restrain it and Chuuya knew it.

"These walls aren't sound proof you know." The ginger mocked as he pulled out, dragging out excruciatingly slow. The ginger's hands carressed the brunette's slim body.

"Chuu-Chuuya, can we do this at your pl-place?"

The brunette caught another moan in his throat as his glossy eyes glanced at the ginger who was smiling menacingly at him.

Chuuya thrusted forward once more and the brunette's plead got caught in his throat. He was barely holding on to the last string of restrain to keep quiet. His gut twisted as he clung onto the ginger tightly.

"No way Osamu, I bet you won't even be able to walk back though."

The brunette gritted his teeth, hissing, "Can y-you please....close the door at least."

The red bead turned his head as he glanced at the ajar door, faking his shock, "That door was open? I never knew."

The brunette tossed his head back, clawing at the ginger's crumpled shirt. The ginger smiled, thrusting in once more.

"Close it Chuuya!"

The ginger hummed, "No."

It was certainly erotic to know that the door was open, which meant any sound from inside could be heard clearly. Even better, what if someone walks past and catches them in the act, in this sinful act.

Chuuya continuously thrusted into the other's quivering hole mercilessly, enjoying the brunette's reaction to it, him trying to stay quiet was indeed arousing.

"Though I'll gladly continue at home. It'll be great when we walk back home,  just imagine, you'll be dripping with my cum, your pants soaked and you'll feel so full that you'll leak of my seed with every step you take."

The redhead chuckled as he brushed a few brown locks sticking to the younger's flushed cheeks.

He wasn't that mean. He was sure no one will come to this hallway by telling the janitors to put up a warning sign at the start and end of the hallway, saying it was due to a cleaning spot check. Just for extra precaution.

However, the brunette didn't know that so the red head was taking advantage of Dazai's ignorance. It was amusing. Well, in addition to that, he made sure everyone had left the building already so in fact it was only them in the entire school, for themselves. The ginger specifically chose this date too because there were no after-school activities.

They could fuck in the middle of the hallway for all they care. But, once again, Dazai didn't know that. He was totally unaware that he could be screaming his lungs out and no one will hear it.

The brunette let out a moan as the ginger rammed him into the table. The redhead didn't remind nor criticize the brunette this time allowing Dazai to let out all the sinful sounds. He missed the moans Dazai let out in pleasure.

"Close the m-motherfuc-"

The brunette was cut off by the ginger pouding into the other.

"Just let it all out Dazai, let everyone here you. Let everyone know you're mine." The ginger teased, having a vice like grip on the other's waist.

The younger clamped his lips shut, it'll be utterly embarrassing if anyone saw or heard him. His reputation and respect will be all gone.

The ginger sat down on the chair behind him, pulling Dazai along with him. The brunette whimpered when he sunk down on the other's cock.

Chuuya smiled, thrusting upwards as the brunette allowed his head to rest at the crook of the other's neck, biting down as the redhead winced. However, he stayed quiet.

When the ginger finally emptied his seed into the other, filling the younger up for the third time, the brunette slumped into the other, thoroughly wringed dry and exhausted. The ginger hummed,  "Come on,  don't make me do all the work. "

The redhead smiled wrapping his arms around the other's waist as he bit the younger's neck gently.  The brunette didn't dare disobey as he rested his hands on the ginger's shoulders tightly.

Chuuya smiled,  carressing the other's hips,  "Come on." He encouraged.

The brunette rose to his knees shakily on the chair as the ginger let go of the other's hips as the brunette gasped, dropping down on the other's length.

The brunette's kncuckled turned white from how tight he was gripping the other's shoulder.

The brunette hesitantly roseto hsi knees but this time just hugged the other,  not willing to drop down.

The ginger sighed, lifting the other,  resting the brunette on the table.

The brunette sniffled slightly, oversensitive as he gripped onto the ginger tightly.

"Precious thing...there's no one here you know?" The ginger revealed the truth as the brunette shook his head, unwilling to accept the truth as the ginger kissed him.

Dazai cursed when the redhead touched the now blooming Hickey on the brunette's neck.

"So you still want to continue at my place or...?" The ginger continued as the brunette's toes curled.

"Fuck you!"