Intorducing, 𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 -
Anastasia is a 16 year old girl whose life has been a living hell (literally). Her farther was abusive and did things to her that no farther should. Her mother was abusive, mean and homophonic. This made Ana never trust her parents or any adults again. However she did trust one person in her family. Her older brother Finley. He was the only one who screamed at her parents and protected her. They made him leave home for a little time as they hated that he stuck up for her.

But now that her parents moved away Finley came back to rosewood and Ana moved in with him.

She has now got news that she is is starting back at rosewood high after moving back to rosewood after A year that Alison has disappeared. This makes her want to cry. As she was bullied so much when she was there before Alison disappeared. But she hopes it would be different this time. She had a massive glow up and finally is confident.

Tomorrow is her first day back to school. She is nervous but also exited.

Will she get bullied?
Will she make friends?
Will she fall in love?

════════════════════════════════

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 -
Who's afraid of little old me? - Taylor swift.
Slumber Party - Ashnikko.
Boyfriend - Dove Cameron.
Happier - Ed Sheeran.
Human - Rag 'n' Boneman.
Don't blame me - Taylor Swift.

════════════════════════════════

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
There are a few trigger warnings in this book. So please don't read if any of these affect you.

Trigger warnings: Abuse, Homophobia, PTSD, Bulling, mental health.