The new move

I walk in to my new high school with a naughty smile on my face. I knew that this year was going to be different. A new school means a new me. I want to be the popular, cool, and some what every guy wants to bang. But I will always be my nice self.
I walked down the hall with my new high heels, stripped crop top, and ripped blue jeans. I have my hair up in a really cute bun.
As I walked into my home room I noticed people staring at me. I sit in the middle of the classroom. as I sit there jocks started to check out my ass. I started to look around to see if there are any other girls to make friends with. there are and they are all being touched by there jocks/boyfriends. The jocks that obviously look at other girls asses.
While I was sitting there a guy came up to me. He said "Hi." I looked at him and said "hey." I could tell he was cheating me out from the back of the room. He asked me what my name was. "Elena" I said grinning. "No your full name!" "Elena Perry" I replied.
Back in my old school I would ignore the anyone who tried to hit on me. That was when I was fat and ugly.
He opened my binder and took out a slip of paper. He wrote down a number "470-867-3342" he smiled. "Text me" he said as I read it. Then he walked away to the back of the class to hang out with his friends.
The bell rang so I moved on to my next class. nothing really happend the rest on the day. More people stared, some boys hit my butt. Then I went home in my Jeep Wrangler that I got for my birthday.
I put my bathing suit on to go to my pool and tan. I have my timer to tell me when to flip because I hate unevenly tanning. My mom, who you may know "Katy Perry" Yep she is my mom.
"Can I come tan with you baby?" "Yes mommy." "Can I ask you something?" I say, "yeah" she replies. "Everyone staries at me at school, you know like I want to bang you so hard tonite staries. and I like it. I want to be that popular one that all the guys want and have Minnie mes." "okay you can be that girl but don't lose who you are in the turn out." "yes mam."