Positive

When y/n felt someone kissing her neck, she let out a moan as she opened her eyes. Solo met her gaze and smiled. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Mmm, good morning!"

"Sleep good?"

"I always sleep good when you are next to me," she grinned as she snuggled in closer to him.

"I was thinking we should do something to start this day off with a bang."

"What did you have in mind?"

He grabbed her hips and pulled her on top of him. "This!"

She let out a moan as her hips immediately began grinding against his cock. "I like the way you think!" She replied as she pulled off the oversized shirt she was wearing and tossed it to the ground.

Solo tugged his boxers down to his ankles, before kicking them off. When he turned his attention back to y/n, she was pulling her panties off.

"So beautiful!" He moaned as he fisted his cock in his hand and positioned it at her entrance.

He pulled her against him and pressed his lips to hers as he slowly slid into her. She moaned against his mouth as he continued to slide deeper and deeper until he was completely inside of her. "You feel so good!" She whimpered.

"So do you!" He grunted as he began moving inside of her.

She braced her hands on his chest and began bouncing on his cock, smiling to herself when he closed his eyes and threw his head back in pleasure. When he opened them again, they were filled with hunger and need.

Without a word, he grabbed her hips and began meeting her thrusts with his own rougher ones. "Shit!" He cursed as he felt her clenching around his cock.

"We have just started and I'm already so close to getting off!" She moaned.

"That's what I like to hear," he grinned.

She pressed her lips to his and kissed him once again. This time with so much passion she had to hold onto the bed sheets to keep from falling off him. He dug his nails into her hips and continued to slam into her until she was crying out his name as she came.

Seeing her come undone like she was set off his own release and it was only a minute before he was moaning her name as he came.

When y/n fell off of him, she could not help but chuckle. "Now that is how you start off your day!"

XXX

As soon as y/n walked through the curtain for her title match against Bayley, Solo could not help but get an uneasy feeling. He did not know what it was, but something did not feel right, it was almost like he could sense something bad was going to happen. He simply shook the feeling off as he turned his attention to the screen and watch as y/n made her entrance.

He loved to watch her make her way to the ring because it gave him time to admire her without her noticing. If she caught him staring, she would blush and tell him to stop. It was just so hard not to admire her; she truly was the most beautiful woman in the world.

"You look upset, what's wrong?" Roman asked as he walked up behind Solo.

"I just don't have a good feeling about this match."

"Like y/n is going to lose?"

"No, I know she is going to lose. The writers told her she was not going to get the championship tonight. It's hard to explain, but something just feels off about it."

"I'm sure it's nothing. Both women know what they are doing and know how to keep each other safe."

"You are right, I'm probably just crazy."