𝟏. The fair.

Amelia walked around the fair, sighing as she tugged on her short dress to pull it down her thighs more

Amelia walked around the fair, sighing as she tugged on her short dress to pull it down her thighs more. "Hey, Mel." She turned the direction she heard her name being called and saw Isabel and Brittney standing together, Brittney was talking to three other girls.

"Hey." Amelia smiled as she walked up to Isabel. "I love that dress on you." Isabel smiled at the blonde. "Thanks so much, I love your outfit." Amelia complimented her back.

"Thank you, who are you here with?" Isabel asked curiously but was met with a shrug from Amelia. "Literally no one." Isabel frowned "Well you can hang with us, if you want?"

"That would be nice." They smiled at each other and they both turned to listen to the conversation Brittney and the other girl, PJ were having.

"You want a hot dog? We could go get hot dogs." PJ shrugged and Brittney shook her head "I don't know.." "Yeah we could get the bun and the ketchup." PJ trailed off.

"No bun, No." Brittney shook her head again "You gotta get the bun." "No.." "Yes, you could." "No."

PJ put her hands on her hips "No bun..okay um, Isabel. Josie was just saying something similar to me." PJ nods her head over at Josie.

"I don't think so.." Josie shook her head slowly. "I think so, it was really good. It was super funny." PJ cleared her throat while Josie started to stutter.

Amelia pulled her dress down some more, making eye contact with the girl in the middle who nodded her head and waved at her.

Amelia just smiled nicely and looked over at Josie who was talking to Isabel. "You're just so..you're skinny too, as well." Josie said to her.

Isabel awkwardly smiled while Amelia noticed the girl in the middle was still looking at her. "I'm Josie, by the way. Good evening. Yeah, You're skinny..You're a real skinny minnie, aren't ya? You probably should eat!"

Isabel looked over at Brittney in shock, while Amelia's eyes widen and she looked down at the ground and pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"They're gonna send you to the hospital with how skinny you are. Uh-oh call the doctor, skinny girl I see." Josie kept going while everyone was making weird faces.

"Okay, do you guys want any of our tickets?" PJ grabbed the tickets from the girl who stood in the middle who looked at Amelia one more time before Brittney grabbed the tickets and walked away with the two girls.

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you."