𝟔. Wow...

Hazel was over at Amelia's house, Amelia suggested they go  to her room and study

Hazel was over at Amelia's house, Amelia suggested they go to her room and study. They were sitting on her bed, talking about the test and studying for a good 20 minutes.

Amelia right now, was writing notes in her journal. Hazel on the other hand was doing the same as Amelia but just really slowly.

Hazel couldn't keep her eyes on her journal, she kept looking up at Amelia, or her eyes would wander around Amelias room.

Amelia soon changed positions, laying on her stomach. Hazel's looked over at her and her eyes trailed down Amelia's breasts before quickly looking away just in time for Amelia to look up. "Hey Hazel?"

"Yeah?" Hazel turned to her again and Amelia sighed "Are you feeling okay?" She asked, Hazel raised her eyebrows "What do you mean?" Hazel asked.

"Like, you seemed upset about something earlier today?" Amelia set her pen down and Hazel shrugged "It's just stuff with my mom." Amelia nodded "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"Okay, if i tell you this you can't tell anyone, okay?" Hazel said while sitting up . "Yeah of course." Amelia nodded and Hazel looked down. "So, my mom is kind of..sleeping with Jeff."

"I'm sorry, what?" Amelia sat up with Hazel "Yep.." Hazel sighed and Amelia's jaw dropped. "Wow..okay. Are you gonna to tell Isabel?"

"I don't know..I should, but, I think Josie might tell her." Hazel said and Amelia bit down on lip and Hazel looked up at Amelia "Um, Amelia..your lip is bleeding." Amelia touched her lip and saw the blood on her fingers. "Shit."

She got up off her bed and went to her restroom where Hazel followed her "I keep forgetting i have that cut on my lip, and I bite on it on accident." Amelia said while wiping her lip with a rag.

"Here, let me see." Hazel grabbed the rag and wet it with some water and then grabbed Amelias chin to lift it up lightly and put the rag on her lip. Amelia blushed as she looked at Hazel, she thought Hazel was so beautiful.

Hazel looked up from Amelia lips to her eyes and Amelia grabbed Hazels arm that held the rag and slowly pushed it down while they leaned in.

Their lips connected and Hazel set the rag down on the counter to grab Amelias hips while Amelia ran her fingers threw Hazels hair.

The kiss got a little intense and Hazel pulled Amelia closer to her, while Amelias arms wrapped around Hazels neck, pulling her even closer.

Then Amelia pulled back to breathe and Hazel was blushing really hard while Amelia giggled while she looked down at the floor.

Hazel let go of of Amelias hips and Amelia slowly moved her hands off Hazels shoulders while she leaned in to peck her lips one more time.

"Wow..." Hazel said with a smile and Amelia licked her lips, looking up at her "Wow." Amelia repeated.