I

Hwang Hyunjin was just a normal high school alpha. A handsome one through. "Hyunnie!" A female called out. Hyunjin rolled his eyes.
"What do you want Belle?" Hyunjin coldly asked. He had no intention of getting into conversation with the girl.
"Why are you so cold, babe?" Belle whined. Hyunjin groaned and rubbed his temples.
"How many times do I have to tell you to stop being so delusional? I'm not your boyfriend for goodness sake!" Hyunjin yelled.
"I hate you!" Belle screamed. She ran away, finally leaving Hyunjin alone.
"Good! And stay away!" Hyunjin shouted.
"You good?" A voice asked. Hyunjin turned around and saw Minho.
"Just Belle." He replied. Minho chuckled.
"This is what I'm telling you! You need to get a lover!" Minho said.
"Oh please, you know my situation." Hyunjin said. "I'm gay, Minho. My dad would never allow that though." He sadly said.
"F*ck your dad. Who is he to choose who you love?" Minho said.
"He's my father, Minho. He holds all the power. In fact, I have to listen to him or else I won't get my grandfather's inheritance." Hyunjin explained.
"So? Turn 18, get the money, move to your own apartment, and be freely in love. It's as simple as that." Minho said, his voice sounding as if he didn't have a care in the world.
"Minho, I'm turning 18 in 6 months." Hyunjin sternly said.
"Geez, you're acting as if 6 months is forever. Some people have to wait years. Now now, stop complaining, and let's get to class, okay?" Minho pulled Hyunjin into their classroom where they met up with their friends.
"Hey Min." Jisung said as he snuggled up to Minho.
"Hey baby." Minho responded. He let Jisung rest his head on his shoulder.
"Ewww, don't show me that!" Jeongin whined while covering his eyes.
"As if you and Chan don't do that all the time." Jisung rolled his eyes.
"He's right Innie." Chan said as he snuzzled into Jeongin's neck. Jeongin blushed as he was still getting used to the affection.
"We're in school, can't y'all save it for later?" Seungmin groaned.
"Minnie, don't you want your boyfriend to shower you in kisses?" Changbin said as he pouted his lips asking for a kiss. Seungmin playfully slapped his arm to tell him to stop. Hyunjin sat there watching his friends show affection to their lovers, while he didn't even have one. He sighed as the professor walked into the classroom.
"How is everyone doing? Today, I have something fun prepared for you guys!" She happily said. "I know everyone has been tired with the recent assignments, so we are going to make flip books!"
"That's not so bad." Hyunjin said to himself. He was a very good art student so this shouldn't be hard.
"In case any of you don't know what to do, I am sorry, but I do not have an example. You can buy them at the bookstore though." The professor explained. Hyunjin had never seen one so he thought of going to the shop later.
"You guys down to go to the bookstore later?" Hyunjin asked. His friends nodded in agreement.

...

Surprisingly, the rest of the school day passed by pretty fast for Hyunjin. Now, he and his friends were heading to the book store. "Hello! Welcome in!" A voice welcomed them. Hyunjin looked over to see a freckled boy bowing at them. The freckled boy looked up at Hyunjin and their eyes locked. Hyunjin stared at the boy, his heart shaped lips, his button nose, his big doe eyes, and his beautiful freckles. Oh boy, did Hyunjin want the freckled male to be his mate, but he couldn't smell anything. (Wait, did I mention they're not 18 yet? You can only smell your mate at 18.🤦🏻‍♀️) Suddenly, Hyunjin felt someone tap his shoulder.
"You coming?" Minho asked. Hyunjin nodded and looked at the boy one last time before leaving with Minho. "What was that?" Minho asked.
"What was what?" Hyunjin asked, pretending to be dumbfounded.
"Your encounter with Felix? Why were you staring at him for so long? Did Hwang Hyunjin get a crush?" Minho teased.
"Maybe. He was really pretty. How did you know his name was Felix?" Hyunjin asked.
"He's my new neighbor. I have to tell the members about your little crush." Minho squealed as he ran over to the rest. Hyunjin quickly followed along. Too late though, the members had found out.
"No way! Hwang Hyunjin has a crush?! On that freckled boy?" Chan asked. Minho nodded his head.
"Uh, guys?" Jisung said. The others looked at him. "He's my cousin." One by one, their jaws dropped. "Surprise?" Jisung said.
"Why didn't you tell us?!" Jeongin asked. Jisung shrugged.
"I wanted to introduce him to you guys tomorrow. He's transferring to our school." Jisung explained.
"You guys think this flip book is good?" Hyunjin randomly asked. The rest looked at him in confusion. "I went to get a book while you guys were talking." Hyunjin said.
"So, did you hear what Jisung said?" Minho asked.
"Guys, you're talking in the flip book section and I'm right here in the flip book section with you. Of course I heard." Hyunjin told them. They looked at each other as if they were the dumbest things on earth. Suddenly, they all began laughing.
"Gee we're stupid." Seungmin said while laughing. A employee walked up to them, telling them to be quiet. They decided to browse around for flip books until everyone found one. They went to pay and saw Felix at the counter.
"Hello!" Felix smiled brightly. Hyunjin blushed at how cute the younger boy was.
"Hey Lix." Jisung smiled. Jisung nudged the others, signaling them to say hi.
"Hello, I'm Chan." Chan introduced himself. They went one by one until it was Hyunjin's turn.
"Hello, I'm Hyunjin." Hyunjin said. He stared into the younger's eyes until someone hit him.
"Quit staring." Seungmin rolled his eyes, making the others laugh.
"Will this be all for you guys?" Felix asked as he began checking the books out.
"Yep." Minho said. They waited for Felix to finish so they could pay.
"Have a good day!" Felix smiled as he handed them their bag.
"See you tomorrow at school Lix!" Jisung said as they waved him goodbye. "I can't blame you. My cousin is beautiful." Jisung said to Hyunjin as they walked out of the bookstore. Hyunjin hummed in agreement.
"I can't wait to see him again tomorrow." Hyunjin smiled. He stared at the sky.
"Love has made him crazy." Seungmin said. The others laughed.
"Definitely." Jeongin agreed. Hyunjin glared at them.
"Shut up!" Hyunjin groaned as they laughed again and began walking home.

 Hello readers! I have 3 other stories going on so I may not be able to post quickly

Hello readers! I have 3 other stories going on so I may not be able to post quickly. I will post often though. I will post one chapter every 1-2 weeks. Maybe two chapters if I'm feeling good. Sorry if there were any awkward parts or conversations. I don't have many ideas for this story but I will try to make it not too short. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy this chapter and many more to come. Have a good day/night! Thank you! 😊🫶

Word count: 1210 words.