Outer Descent/2. The Eighth Desire

Name: Zero

Age: 18

Classification: Human, Servant, Threat to Humanity, Evil of Man

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like This*

Serious tone/Shouting: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Text messages received/sent: [Like this]

——————————————

Rin: What have we here...?

Rin had picked up the notebook off of the floor.

Rin:... Hmmm... Are these... Notes??

Rin saw a bunch of neat handwriting, with lots of things in there written about heroic spirits, the holy grail and other such things she had already known about the War. It was all rudimentary things that anyone participating should know.

Rin: Is this what she meant by told?... But who exactly was it that "told" her about the War?... Her mother?... She didn't exactly seem surprised about Archer, and she knew Sakura, so I assume she was Foreigner's Master in the last war.... However... Natsuki-chan's knowledge on the Holy Grail War is all very lacklustre...

She continued flipping through the notebook.

Rin:... It's as though someone were trying to get her to cram all the very basic knowledge of the Holy Grail War in a very short amount of time... Hm...

She closed the notebook and continued looking around the basement. Asides from the magic circle that was obviously used for Foreigner's summoning, there wasn't anything noteworthy here.

She still wasn't sure whether the girl called Natsuki Yuki was a Magus or not, but at the very least, she was pretty sure that she could be trusted. Natsuki truly was just a child who happened to get chosen as a Master.

Rin: If she had summoned any other servant, Natsuki-chan probably would have been killed... The way she was going about things was reckless and quite frankly... Stupid... And I honestly doubt that servant of hers is going to be a very good influence....... To top it off... Foreigner is definitely powerful... But I wonder just how much of his power he'll even be able to draw out with a Master like Natsuki.

If Natsuki wasn't a Magus, then it reeaaaaaalllly was a shame... But if she was, well honestly it would still be the same, seeing as how Natsuki was clearly inexperienced either way.

Rin: I think that's enough snooping around... I suppose it isn't polite to do so in the house of the person who's generously allowing us to stay here... Now then... Where exactly is the living room again?

——————————————

——————————————

Despite the fact that Foreigner was her servant, Yuki was the one feeling out of place.

Foreigner and Sakura were happily chatting away as if they had aaaalll the time in the world.

The one keeping her company was that strange white beast called "Fou" That was sitting on her shoulder.