2.0 Chapter 27 (Part 3/3): Spots on

So I know a lot of you guys love how Felix is like a good guy in the series. I just fear it was easy for me. I still think of him as not ally material in my book. So we'll go off of that.

I know last chapter was pretty much simple...but I also wanted y'all to feel how important Chat Noir is to the group. Yes I added Fai and Uncanny Valley and Eagle. It was a last minute decision, and honestly a good one. Like I have told through my story that Celestino isn't a normal villian, she's powerful. And Ladybug needs everyone with her.

Hence I've finally gotten the whole gang together.

IF POSSIBLE!

Please read this next part!

Do you guys want Natalie to die in the book? Officially meaning she won't come back...she's very sick and I don't know if she'll die during the book or after. Do you guys want a death scene for her? A mourning period for Adrian? Do let me know, I don't know how I'm gonna do it as the plotline is going against having Adrian in the future chapters, currently he's perished. So it's y'all's guys choice. Thanks! Please comment!

———

Ladybug's POV

"Do you see that pink lizard?" I asked Rena.
"Yeah, I don't remember there being a pink lizard miraclous." She put in.
"Neither do I. But...a new miraclous?" I asked her.
"It could be that ShadowMoth was trying to make a new miraclous and when they stole it from him, they stole the prototype."
"Maybe, but still, she's a wild card. I want King Monkey, Pegasus and Rena Rouge to keep an eye on the Pink Lizard. Observe what her power can do." I ordered.
"Got it." Rena said before leaping away from the roof.
"Listen up everyone-"

BOOM!

Third person POV

The sky above them flashed in both black and red as something no one could understand happened. The world fell apart as the building crumpled in two. The ground shattered as waves of earth quakes took over the city of Paris.

What could Ladybug do in a natural disaster?

The weather reports had been saying a storm was coming. The storm would bring clashes of natural disasters to France. And now it had reached Paris.

Ladybug stood still as she watched Paris filled to brim with water and destruction took over and Ladybug just watched. The whole team watched as the world around them crumbled to the ground.

But Ladybug came out of her phase and woke everyone up from the disaster that took over their minds. They weren't at the best.

"Go and save everyone you can. Get them to any dry place. Help them!" Ladybug said. She looked around at the group. Who were just going to fight Celestino. Save the world.

The question on their minds was why didn't Future Ladybug say anything about a natural disaster?

In the future, five years from that very day was Ladybug. The future Ladybug.

She had transformed back and sighed in relief as she laid down on her bed.

"Tikki, do you think they'll be okay?" Marinette asked. Tikki replied. But the big BOOM sound around them shook them to their core. Everyone in Paris was shrouded in red.

Something was going on. Something huge.

Then Marinette's phone rang. It was Nino. Whatever he said shook Marinette, she fell to the ground. Tears ran down her face.