Chapter 4-unravel the truth

How long has it been? I'm sorry. I can't balance my life as of late. Oh btw, while I'm doing this I'm actually reading the manga that I bought from a store nearby. And I have to say that this is a lot easier than looking it up online.

Anyways, thank you for your patience. Here's part 4. I actually pondered on how I should approach part 4 but now I have a much clearer understanding about what I want to do.

[.......]=thoughts
"........"=speaking

Previously......

"Yeah, so what do you want me to do now?"

"Proceed as planned"

'Gotcha" Norman then went to sleep while Boboiboy started to get things ready.

"I hope they enjoy my secret show"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boboiboy POV

"AHHH!" I woke up to a sound of someone screaming. It was Norman. I got up and started to wake him up from his slumber.

"Hey Norman! Wake up!" I shook him until he finally woke up. I believe he was having a nightmare.

"Norman. Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"I'm fine. Just a nightmare" He replied. I was a little bit worried but brushed it off when the kids suddenly came onto Norman's bed.

After getting ready, we both went down to the dining hall. We had breakfast. Then me, Norman, Ray and Emma went to the woods to talk. Emma then asked about who the traitor was, Norman didn't look like he intended to tell her but Ray just bluntly told her that he was the spy. After explaining everything......

"The truth is, I was going to tell you two about all this when you exited the gate"
"But you both went on and left little bunny behind to let mom find so I had to work around it" Ray explained. Norman and Emma just looked away in shame. I giggled a bit hoping that none of them hear me.

"So basically, you tried to cover mine and Norman's mistake"
"So are you still against on leaving with everyone because we could use your help" Emma remarked.

"I had a change of heart, so I'll help you" Ray told her. However, I feel like he didn't.

As through my experience, a "change of heart" would usually come when someone saw their errors, or they need help from their own enemy or anything connected to that. But Ray just suddenly had a change of heart? This cannot be a good thing.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check on some preparations ok" I lied.

"Sure" Norman replied.

I then went back to the house. Before I could arrive, Don and Gilda stopped me at my trail.

"Hey Kazue, what are they talking about in secret again? We have to go and save Conney!" Don yelled. I shifted my gaze to the ground. Then, I looked back at them.

"Come with me" I said as I led them towards the library. As we entered, I closed the door behind me.
[I want to tell them the truth but, it's not my place to speak]

"Why did you bring us back to the library? Is it something that Ray and Norman said?" Gilda asked with a confused expression.

"No. I....have my own plan" I remarked honestly.