chapter 13

Manik looks at them with angry eyes,both show him their all teeths,Manik shakes his head in disbelief and walks toward his car,Arman and Ayan run behind him and look at him with puppy eyes.

Manik(shouting)-What the hell is this?Are you fucking serious?how can you both lie to me hmm do you have any idea how much I become scared.

Arman-So what?It's just a small pra..

Manik-Arman I am not in the mood for any jokes.

Arman-Sorry but why are you ignoring us for one week, hmm tell me??

Manik-I am not ignoring anyone,just the burden of work.

Arman(angrily)-o.h Work is important more than us.

Manik(frustrated)-Can you stop this all,and focus on your study,now leave,I am getting late.

Arman looked at him with fiery eyes and then started to walk away with a sad face.Ayan looked at Manik and sigh.

Ayan-What's your problem?You know his condition,bahut mushkil se iss ki health sae hui hai kya chahte ho phir se yeh depression mein chala jaye yah phir se khud ko hurt karna start kar de,I know aap yeh sab jaan bhooj k kar rahe ho because of Mom but give her some time you know she also hurt so please don't make things more difficult.

Manik looks at him with soft eyes and then grabs his arm like a kid.

Manik-You are not mad at me?

Ayan-hmm I am mad at you but right now Arman is more important 

He said and rolled his eyes,Manik cursed under his breath and ran behind Arman and stopped him.Arman jerked his hand away and started to walk.Manik grabbed his arm tightly and made him look up but his heart skipped when he saw Arman's teary eyes.

Manik-Sorry champ,I am really sorry,I am just scared you don't know how much I become scared I am really sorry..

He said and cupped his face,Ayan glared at them and sat in the car.

Ayan-Are you coming or not?

Arman-We want to go on shopping

Manik-Anything for my devils

He said and bowed to them,Arman and Ayan became very happy,they sat in the car and left from there….

In the house Nandini is sitting on the couch and watching TV with a bored face.

Cabir-Hy what's up?

Nandini-yeah,you idiot you scared me

She glares at Cabir,Cabir laughs nervously and sits beside her.Aarohi comes near them and sits beside them,Cabir rolls his eyes.

Aarohi-hy Nandini are you ok?

Nandini-han and Thank you for accepting Arman

Aarohi-kaise accept nahi karti after all woh Manik ka beta hai,umm Nandini age ka kia socha hai tum ne?

Nandini-Matlab

Aarohi-Matlab yeh k ab tum yaha toh nahi raho gi na,Manik break your heart and about this child what you think about this child,if you want I can talk with Doctor…

Cabir-Doctor?

Aarohi-Han na Nandini iss bache ko janam thori d…

Nandini-Kis ne kaha tum se yeh k main yaha se jana chahti hu?I know Manik made a mistake but it doesn't mean I left my house and you don't need to contact any Doctor.

She said and left from there,Cabir looked at Aarohi and met with angry eyes..

Cabir-ohh meri call hello hello