The Powerful

Chapter 1

I finnaly was done......I finished building an underground stone hide out........Damped walls, with a cement covered floor.I walked into a big tube and shut the door behind me.The color of the glass of this tube was tinted green.Nothing happened.

"UGGGHHH "I screamed frusturated as I walked out the tube and up the metal screwed in stairs.I slid open the stone door,and walked out.I was on the forest.I covered the stone with dirt so they're will be no trace of an underground hide out.

I looked wound to see if any sighn of human kind.Nothing.I stood up and wiped the dirt off on my leather black jacket.I walked home and seen kids on the road playing.I hid behind a tree so I wouldn't be noticed and quickly,and sneakinly went onto my lawn.I went to the whit fence ,and unlocked it pulling up the metal latch.I closed it behind me and ran down my backyard slope.Then rolled down the steep hill.As I landed I went onto my shed climbing a ladder blending in and took some arrows.I walked out the shed door and strode in position aiming at the tree.I took a deep breath and let loose. I pulled the string back and gently let loose of the string and watch the metal black shining arrow,cut through the air and dig its tip into the tree. Then I heard a whislte.

Dinner was ready.The whislte was the call for dinner.I took off my jacket hung it up in the shed and hid my how and arrows on a compartmeant above the ladder.

I walked up the stairs into the kitchen and seen a plate with pasts in it.I sat on my seat and ate quietly.

"How was school?"My mother asked.I thought.....nothing happened I sat through all my classes and did work in every class until the bell rang.

"it was ......hmmmmmm normal......"I replied.

"Oh well at least you got it done and did what you got to do "said my father.

"Yeah "I replied as I put my plays into the sink.

I walked towards my room and flopped my sneackers off and threw them.onto the closet.I walked into the shower.

_________________________________________________________________________________

As I felt water still in my scalp I lay gently on my bed.....I flopped on the television and surfed through the channels.Then I xould feel my eyes get heavier every minute.As I stopped fighting my eyes and let free.....I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~≈~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~≈~~~

I woke up the next morning. I wore a button up white shirt,black jeans,with white sneackers.I flopped on my sweater and swung my book bat kn my shoulder.

"Hey Vladimir "my friend Stark called.

"Hey "I replied.

"so what you doing after school?"he asked.

"Er......I'm not sure.....why?"

"Well because I was thknking we can hang out,.....you know.....science all we ever do is have 5 minutes ti talk I. the morning then tests and popquizes everyday."he explained.

I was going to have to squeeze him into my schedule.

"Ok.......uuhhhh I will meet you at the expose gym "I told him

"Awesome great.....at..

5:00?"he asked.

"Sure I replied as he went to the other side of the building where his locker was.

I walked down the hall and unlocked my locker, and hung my leather jacket putting my book bag next to it.I grabbed all my books and pens.Then before I slammed my locker shut I seen a old stained brown,1800's looking letter with a waxed stamp with a scroll.

I glimpsed at the letter and read:

READER OF THIS LETTER IS IN A POWERFUL DESTINE.WHOM EVER SEEKED OR RECIEVED THIS WILL SOON FIND OUT TRUTH,AND I. INFORMATION OF THE HAPPENING......YOU WILL. FIND CLUES AND. NOT NOTICE.....THINM OPENED MINDED.

there was no name at the end.I threw the parchment out and walked to mu next class noticingights flickering inside the entire school building.